Search results

1. The Dominator

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

He wants to sue for millions because training was too hard. Give me a break what a joker
  2. The Dominator

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Harry Hayes has 1st Grade written all over him
  3. The Dominator

Cameron Ciraldo

Ciraldo can coach. I'm very confident this club is heading in the right direction. Stick solid
  4. The Dominator

Opinion Patolo

The same was happening with Sam Hughes and now he is getting bigger minutes and contributing much more. I'm hoping the same will happen with Patolo soon. If I was a starting prop and contributing 2 runs I'd be embarrassed
  5. The Dominator

Kiks in doubt for Friday

The name of the thread is wrong. Gus did not say Kikau is out. He said there is nothing structurally wrong with the elbow, he hopes that Kikau will play but if he is out it will only be for one week.
  6. The Dominator

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Tracey >>>>>>> Taaffe When Fox returns there is no way Tracey misses out
  7. The Dominator

Opinion Max & Sam - Why no1,2 Punch, CC?

This is not new though. It seems it is somehow acceptable for our bench props like Sam Hughes to make 3-4 hitups and it’s somehow job done. Same with Patolo before him. Any prop in first grade should be aiming to punch out 10 hitups and 100m a game. Otherwise, what’s the bloody point??
  8. The Dominator

Opinion Max & Sam - Why no1,2 Punch, CC?

I would like to know why Sam Hughes, in a game where we lost a prop in the first moments, had 2 hitups in the match? How is that acceptable?
  9. The Dominator

They did. They seem to be a strong defensive team which is v rare in Flegg too.
  10. The Dominator

Official Gus on Twitter

It feels like our club is cursed sometimes. 2 great young players whose careers are threatened by injury. Fingers crossed for both Issac and Karl
  11. The Dominator

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

They sure do have our junior teams firing. Only a matter of time until it filters through to the top grade
  12. The Dominator

Opinion Red hot reggies

They are red hot nobodies at the moment. Got smashed in their last trial. Proof will be in the pudding.
  13. The Dominator

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

The try scored by Jonathan Sua showed how to unlock the winger. If our halves take it deep into the line at speed and provide clean crisp ball to dangerous wide players like Papalii then Addo-Carr will be scoring tries Willy Nilly.
  14. The Dominator

Our Future looks good.

I saw a Flegg game where Sam Hughes and Jack Todd were the props and completely dominated the game. I remember thinking that i had seen our future starting props and I think I shall stick to that prediction after tonight’s match.
  15. The Dominator

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

We got absolutely smashed in NSW cup? Is this correct?
  16. The Dominator

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

I'm sure these situations vary case to case but Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad had similar surgery in 2021. Was out for only 3-4 months and is absolutely killing it now. There's hope.
  17. The Dominator

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

What exactly does "ante the heat" mean?
  18. The Dominator

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

Works for me. As a Sunday worker last season was a bloody nightmare.
  19. The Dominator

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

What the hell has this dopey manager been doing for the last 3 months? The writing has been on the wall for a long time.
  20. The Dominator

News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

Mitch Woods and Alex Conti are schoolmates from my old school St Pats Strathfield. Hopefully they can form a killer combo that comes through the grades together
  21. The Dominator

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

I was hugely impressed with them. Even more so when we consider that there were several big names missing from that team. Player of the year Lachlan Vale, Isaac Matalavea-Booth, Tim Johnannssen, Michael Gabrael and Jordan Samrani are just some of the young players also eligible for flegg.
  22. The Dominator

News Bought the wrong players’: Embarrassing vision shows Bulldogs ‘cutting corners’

Watch this clip to see how a great player competes on every play. Terry Lamb is taken down after passing the ball in his own half. Play proceeds further upfield at break neck speed and a final pass is required from Stevie Mortimer to complete the try. Have a guess who turns up on his shoulder...
  23. The Dominator

Is Burton immune from being dropped?

His defence is so damn lazy
  24. The Dominator

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Injured ankle early in the season and is out for the whole year. Still here next year, Gus thinks he could be anything.
  25. The Dominator

Liam Knight?

We have the shittest forward pack in the game. If we can pick up some "average" first grade forwards, then that's a win
  26. The Dominator

WTF Do Coaches do all Week ?

Coaches polish the final 5%. 95% is talent.
  27. The Dominator

I can understand they want a few games to assess them against more experienced players but for how long will this go on? They have a genuine chance of winning the Jersey Flegg comp this year and if I was a young player I would not want that chance jeopardised either.
  28. The Dominator

What the heck are they doing with the Jersey Flegg team? It's all over the place??
  29. The Dominator

Opinion Harrison Edwards appreciation thread

I see a lot of potential in him. Like most of our blokes he just needs to keep improving. There's a gem in there somewhere.
  30. The Dominator

News Max king out for 4 weeks

Supporting this club has become one giant shit show. Nightmare
  31. The Dominator

All Hail The King..

I just love it when these underrated players are properly recognised. Guys like Max King and Jacob Kiraz earn every dollar every single week. So impressive. Jacob Preston is well on his way to the same status for me.
  32. The Dominator

Kiraz for Origin

He’s unbelievable. Love him. Wouldn’t swap him for any other winger in the game!
  33. The Dominator

Jacob Preston Will Be This Years Bargain Buy

I'm really excited about this kid. I love a back rower who can run good lines, bust the defence and find the try line. A very astute pick up!
  34. The Dominator

News Luke Thompson injury

It’s not a fluke. Some players just lurch from one disaster to the next the same way certain people do in life. Thompson and TPJ are a complete disaster zone
  35. The Dominator

News NRL 2023: Listen to Phil Gould’s shrewd plan which lured Cameron Ciraldo to Bulldogs

Which naughty person made an audio recording at the AGM!
  36. The Dominator

News Full NRL Draw 2023

I'm sure some people are happy but why the hell have we got so many Sunday games? Why can't they distribute the different days of the week fairly evenly so that people with different life circumstances are not screwed over?
  37. The Dominator

News ‘Sack me’: Bulldogs star’s shock promise as enforcer opens up on brutal Gus ‘wake-up call’

SBW was not a good clubman for us but he is an outstanding example of a professional athlete and someone that other athletes hold in high regard so if we can use him to our favour then lets go.
  38. The Dominator

Most underrated dogs player ever

Matt Ryan is my choice
  39. The Dominator

Congrats to Jackson Topine on being named in the KOE NSW Cup Team of the Year

Soni Luke will be 27 by the start of next year. Whats he been doing all this time?
  40. The Dominator

King of the hill..Shaggy

Is Ace alive? Jason David is the best known supporter now. But he's a good genuine guy
  41. The Dominator

Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

It didn't take long for a very astute organisation to realise Flanagan was not going to make it. Surely we have also seen enough to make the same decision? We must find a 7 or next year may not be any better at all.
  42. The Dominator

News Bulldogs boss Phil Gould defends mysterious handling of coach hunt

Oh yea he should have announced to the media that he was offering a 5 year deal then been publicly humiliated like the Tigers. That’s what he should have done
  43. The Dominator

Social Media Franklin Pele

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/07/10/nsw-cup-highlights--mounties-v-jets---round-17/ This was the game. 2 crashover tries and one length of the field
  44. The Dominator

Social Media Franklin Pele

Sharks are not happy to lose him. This is a big coup for Gus. The potential is huge. Pele scored 3 tries in one game earlier this season including one that was almost the length of the field.
  45. The Dominator

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

Schoupp is doing quite well. In particular the hard metres he is making are very valuable. Of course there are a lot of improvements still required. What an opportunity he has next year to secure his place on a left hand side which will feature Burton, Kikau and Add-Carr. Not to mention Reed...
  46. The Dominator

Paul Vaughan

Honestly Gus Gould needs to put his mind to how he can change this plan. It won't be a money issue because super league clubs can't offer big $$.
  47. The Dominator

Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

Pele and Davey both outstanding signings. LOL at those doubting these signings. Uncle Gus knows how to sniff out a bargain I assure you.
  48. The Dominator

Rumour Andrew davey to dogs?

Im not convinced its true but would actually be a fantastic signing.
  49. The Dominator

Pride Jersey Pt.2

You are not alone in resisting this I assure you. Many decent family people with common sense would agree. Make no mistake these are exactly the type of things the "pride" movement aim to implement and a part of their strategy is to make it shameful for good people to resist the way these manly...
  50. The Dominator

Pride Jersey Pt.2

"Pride" is not just about saying gay is ok. It's an entire movement with a very large platform of issues to push. They are trying to abolish gender. They now have the VP of the USA announcing her pronouns. They encourage major surgery for minors with gender identity issues. They also put forward...
  51. The Dominator

News How Dogs found, lost and refound Jacob Kiraz.

Love this kid. Bulldog for life I hope
  52. The Dominator

Official Bulldogs player given 5 weeks suspension (Corey Waddell)

Bloody lawyers they're all the same pedantic pricks
  53. The Dominator

Pride Jersey

I thought pride was one of the seven deadly sins?
  54. The Dominator

TPJ injury

Forgive me if I’m wrong but he really should be back after 2 weeks. The plantaris tendon is not necessary for normal function. 10% of humans don’t even have one and it’s often removed to be used as a donor tendon in surgical repairs. It’s scary when it happens because he would have heard a pop...
  55. The Dominator

Opinion Sunia Turuva

He's a Berala Bears junior. Another one the previous fools allowed to escape.
  56. The Dominator

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Everyone should relax. We are in the box seat to re-sign him. We can offer something no other club can at this stage and that's an increase in his 2023 salary if he re-signs. Stay calm
  57. The Dominator

Vaughan deserves to be re-signed.

We have a very good one in reserves. Sam Hughes. Massive man. Big potential
  58. The Dominator

News Jaw dropping’: The American football experts in awe over Matt Burton’s ‘NFL leg’

He has definitely got a freak boot. Going to be a massive weapon for us. We could never match the money available in the NFL but money aint everything
  59. The Dominator

Opinion For everyone who doesn’t buy the Thompson injury

If we could have brought him on for the last 30 against the Tigpies it would have been very interesting to see how he would have gone. Once physical dominance has been asserted he may be more effective. However that's not what we are paying him for and he has performed well short of the price...
  60. The Dominator

Opinion Kiraz

It's equally bad to write kids off as it is to talk them up. Right now he's a kid with potential.
  61. The Dominator

Opinion Morrin Try on Debut

Possible subluxed shoulder. Severity to be determined by MRI. Fingers crossed
  62. The Dominator

Who should be our coach in 2023?

If it was between Bulldogs and Tigpies for Ciraldo then surely yesterday sealed the deal :) Happy to stick with Potter tho. Leave it up to Uncle Gus
  63. The Dominator

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Armadillo will only get better and better. He was thrown into a rubbish 1st grade side then moved from position to position. Finally a coach has done the right thing by him and found his natural position and that's Mick Potter.
  64. The Dominator

Aaron Schoupp

Schoupp is really doing excellent. Both our centres are 20. So much improvement in both but very much holding their own
  65. The Dominator

Why I think we badly need a decent half.

7? Bailey Hayward is doing well in reserves
  66. The Dominator

Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. Fox 1. King
  67. The Dominator

burton 10 year deal

He’s a million dollar a year player. Table it
  68. The Dominator

Our exit strategy.......tackles 1,2,& 3.......

This is absolutely correct. Our exit strategy is ridiculous and we just keep doing the same failed things every week. There are many other equally stupid things we do for example, tap restarts involve 2 long passes before moving forwards just like under 8s. Dumbest team on the planet
  69. The Dominator

Bulldogs Covid Cases

This club is cursed. Im sure of it.
  70. The Dominator

Official Round 5 NSW Cup & Jersey Foegg v Panthers

Creedence had some very nice touches. There's something I really like about him
  71. The Dominator

News ‘Who is actually running this team?’: Bulldogs under scrutiny after Gus admits to Flanagan call

Jesus Christ how dumb are these journos? No individual runs any large organisation. Responsibilities are shared and certain checks and balances are built into the system. In this case it seems the GM of football has the overarching responsibility for player welfare. I would say its a smart way...
  72. The Dominator

Round 4 NSW Cup v Mounties & Flegg v Thunderbolts

I was thinking this also but Gus Gould did say that Tui will be seeking a clearance to return to the field soon so its not as clearcut as initially thought.
  73. The Dominator

News Former NRL star believes the Bulldogs are ‘on the way up’

JMoz always a Bulldog. Life member of the football club and one of the best centres to ever pull on the blue and white.
  74. The Dominator

News ‘League cried with me’: Bulldogs help grieving dad pick up pieces

Such a beautiful family. There's a documentary on 7plus about this tragedy. Highly recommended
  75. The Dominator

News maligned Bulldogs half delivers:

Very accurate report on all counts
  76. The Dominator

HMAS Knockonbur

Jacob Kiraz anyone? Right winger in very good form in reserves
  77. The Dominator

Social Media Jacob Kiraz

The obvious replacement for Okunbor. Right winger playing very well
  78. The Dominator

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

I agree with this. Wakeham was damn near perfect particularly in the 2nd half and Flanagan grew in confidence in the 2nd half and did some decent things.
  79. The Dominator

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

In 2 games I don’t think Averillo has been as good as we need but Wakeham had an outstanding game today in reserve grade so could get interesting
  80. The Dominator

News Round 2 Jersey Flegg vs Raiders

Was a bit of a hot and cold effort but we will take the win with a few players out. They really missed Sam Hughes up front. The young fullback Papalii has some real zip about him. The match levelling try he scored was awesome and came off the back of an amazing 50+ metre run from Jack Todd and a...
  81. The Dominator

Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

JAC... love him but not the smartest if he didn't realise he should consult the club before appearing in a video with all those references and symbols of the Bulldogs
  82. The Dominator

Braidon Burns

I like what I saw from Burns. Genuine centre with skill. Good early signs the defensive partnership with Okunbor could work too. Lets see what happens but positive start.
  83. The Dominator

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

The first 30 mins was scary because it seemed so familiar and terrible but then we got into the grind and I liked the grit I saw. In the end I think the boys set a standard for fight and determination that can define the season now.
  84. The Dominator

Max King

This kid is a Moneyball special. Him and Burns look like bargain buys with quality.
  85. The Dominator

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

Seen both the flegg trial and todays game and both Sam Hughes and Jack Todd have been absolutely outstanding both times. Really excited by this pair.
  86. The Dominator

NRL 2022: Bulldogs forward Max King opens up on his vow of celibacy and Christian beliefs

I would have found this strange in the past but with the current generation who basically post naked pictures of themselves on Instagram and Tik Tok every day its kind of refreshing to be honest.
  87. The Dominator

News Jake Averillo vows to silence critics and lock down Bulldogs’ No.7 spot

This is the sort of crap I am really sick of. I don't want to hear more talk about how someone is gonna do this or that. Actions NOT words are all that matters now if we want to get this club out of the shithole.
  88. The Dominator

News Asiata gone ?

Happy to go out and get smashed on the field every week in a sport where players are regularly maimed for life and occasionally die but afraid to have a vaccine with an outstanding safety profile. Makes sense.
  89. The Dominator

Official Gus on Twitter

Could it be Burns and Patolo? That’s my feeling
  90. The Dominator

Chris Patolo looks the goods!

Was not supposed to play first grade this year yet didn't look out of place at all. Good kid.
  91. The Dominator

Social Media Cade Cust

It’s not true. Some moron mis interpreted a tweet from Gus Gould who said nothing of the sort.
  92. The Dominator

Who Do You think is the Best Goal Kicker Ever?

Halligan is the goat. Changed the standard for ever, took them from anywhere and kicked the one that really counted from the sideline v Parra in 1998.
  93. The Dominator

Opinion BBO

It was the change of speed for me. Top gear in an instant. Thats rugby league speed. Also very confident for a 19 year old.
  94. The Dominator

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

Why haven't they announced the results? I got my covid test result in 3 hours.
  95. The Dominator

News Bulldogs may not need to sign a hooker after all

I think JMK may look a hell of a lot better behind a better forward pack. He's good enough to be 1 of our 2 hookers but of course if we can sign an elite 9 then go for it.