Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the baby bulldogs .
Maybe we will see 2-3 make
The jump to First grade in 2024
Small shoots for the future .

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Establishing a nice stable of players:
Our HM 7 is the best by far for his age group.
KO is easily the best 6 in flegg
Glover was the u 20/21 QLD player of the year last year and has been beaten out by ONeil who is coming on great.
Papa is coming on great.
Hopoi/Todd/Marshal is the best starting forward pack in flegg.
Mazzone,Clark/Gabreal made the jump from ball really well.
Afua on the right wing is a beast!
Hayes/Johannssen look good as well.
Some really promising signs. Just need a few experienced NRL forwards to help these guys and future is Looking good.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah I actually checked lol. Only 2 games prior to finals starting.

View attachment 81432

Here’s the eligibility rules

I wonder whether or not the fact that after having played seven games in first grade earlier in the year between round 9 and 16, then being out 6 weeks with a neck injury, he did satisfy the most number of games in that grade (Flegg) prior to the finals series. If he had played a game in NSW cup after returning from injury then he would have been ineligible. Flegg Round 25 & 26 were his appearances.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hayes was very good as well plays second row/centre. Looks to be filling out so could be an option in a year or two in the NRL. His defence is very good.
I agree. Great on field work ethic. Was a good defensive centre, with a good offload in sgball. Moyle was playing centre in sgball last year, glover was a half. Seem to have found more suitable positions. Wonder how alamoti would go in this grade as a forward.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree. Great on field work ethic. Was a good defensive centre, with a good offload in sgball. Moyle was playing centre in sgball last year, glover was a half. Seem to have found more suitable positions. Wonder how alamoti would go in this grade as a forward.
I liked both backrowers in Smith and Hayes.

Can we drop Alamoti back lol

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was hugely impressed with them. Even more so when we consider that there were several big names missing from that team. Player of the year Lachlan Vale, Isaac Matalavea-Booth, Tim Johnannssen, Michael Gabrael and Jordan Samrani are just some of the young players also eligible for flegg.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I was hugely impressed with them. Even more so when we consider that there were several big names missing from that team. Player of the year Lachlan Vale, Isaac Matalavea-Booth, Tim Johnannssen, Michael Gabrael and Jordan Samrani are just some of the young players also eligible for flegg.
What happened to Samrani? Came back from injury and looked good, then disappeared again?