HMAS Knockonbur

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get used to it guys we signed him for two years

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke needs to go Allen should be there I’ve said it since the start of the year Allen and Burns is much safer then this dead beat how he is in FG teams is beyond me the blokes hopeless

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke needs to go Allen should be there I’ve said it since the start of the year Allen and Burns is much safer then this dead beat how he is in FG teams is beyond me the blokes hopeless
Wasnt Allen injured ?due vack soon?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sitting on his side of the field was an absolute horror, he is a train wreck and needs to be dropped.

WTF was he doing apart from gifting two try assists, unfortunately not to his own side.Give one of the lower grade players a go, there were several yesterday who stood up and showed more ability.
Had to laugh at the lady sitting behind me "Oh he gives me anxiety and stress every time he gets in the play."Never a truer word spoken.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
RESERVE GRADE BACKROWER!
The year we won NSW cup title and we played Newtown and Okunbur was second row... Blayke Brailey and Flanno fooled Okunbur with a simple Unders play twice and made him look like shit. Yes it did cost us the game too. He's a liability no matter where you put him...
If he's back row it just makes the halves job next to him infinitely harder.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The biggest thing you notice with Okunbor is he lacks any awareness in attack or defence. He’s literally playing the game at half the pace everyone else is
Exactly, any player that turns himself side on in defence is shit. Either rush in and commint or hold the line. Don't get stuck between the 2 and break the whole structure down.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude is like a deer in headlights when ever any traffic comes his way. And what's with the goofy prick always being so far in field all the time and always turning his back on the attacking team and running blindly back towards the try line to defend.

He is an absolute sieve for leaking points at ease.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dude is like a deer in headlights when ever any traffic comes his way. And what's with the goofy prick always being so far in field all the time and always turning his back on the attacking team and running blindly back towards the try line to defend.
He turned himself inside out, reminded me of a cartoon character.....................watched him closely and at times he was ten metres in and not reading the play at all...

1647834511637.png

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is just big, and slow to turn. Not his fault we lost. If Naden passes to fox at the end there, fox scores. Then the last attacking raid down that left side was another chance that went begging. If that kick was a little higher and longer we score. But people just resort to their usual hatred and bag the usual suspects.
are you joking? so you think he had a good game do you?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of anger towards him and fair enough.

Honest question tho as I haven't seen it really brought up.

Who replaces him?
naden to wing, shoupp to centre. naden wants to play inside fox but wont give him the ball when theres a try on, so fuck him. move him out to the wing where he wont have to pass, bring shoupp in or allen in when he's fit and drop okunbor altogether