HMAS Knockonbur

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been hoping Knocaboor would come good but sadly after watching him at Accor stadium last night (even when the ball was nowhere near him), I accepted that he was never going to be anything other than what he is. A big second rower who can't defend. He has lost whatever speed speed he may have had and is an embarrassment. No he alone did not cost us the match. That "honour" he shares with Avarillo. And to cap off his defence lapses, when the opportunity came to out leap his opposing winger grab the ball and fall down for the try, he stupidly just tapped it backwards and a try was lost.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it going to take to drop this useless titanic horror show?

He’s f{}cking hopeless
Okunbor is absolutely hopeless, it’s embarrassing if he stays in first grade. He can not read plays and if I was the opposing side, I would target him constantly. He lost us the game, In several bad choices. As for the bomb where he and Coates went up for it, Okunbor was laughable with his attempt.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I feel for Okenbur. He didnt ask to get picked or to be given a contract. Its not his fault we have a coach like Barrett who can be even dumber with his decisions and selections and give him a shot week after week..

Imagine being that shit of a player with no idea how to read defence. Very slow. Very immobile. Slow to turn. Cant tackle. Cant score. Cant catch a ball, seriously shit but still gets an Nrl contract and gets picked regularly. He must have been blessed on the d###!!

I am so fcuking jealous!!