Timoteo Lafai - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Looks at home in FG. Would love to see him a regular in the centres with the backline looking like this;

1. Barba
2. Inu
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Perrett
not bad but i feel sorry for brown if this is the case. hes been very solid. inu started with us on the wing and absolutely killed it so i would def put him there.

I think that will be our backline once Tim has a few more games tbh. So are Inu, Lafai and Folau school friends from going off that article, could that add to why Folau might be linked to our club?
possibly mate. he was gonna go to eels for the only reason i can think of...shitstayne. so who knows?

perrett is still a local from what i understand. bloody coconuts everywhere :p

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks at home in FG. Would love to see him a regular in the centres with the backline looking like this;

1. Barba
2. Inu
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Perrett
This is exactly what we should be looking at along with retaining other players we already have like Romelo etc

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit ......... posted nearly 3 weeks ago on 1eyedeel bye a snake oil salesman ffs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah timmy came out and tweeted a few weeks back saying his happy at the dogs and not going anywhere.

Also big congrats to tim and his partner. Got engaged last I think in the last few days. Expecting a big game tomorrow!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is too good for reserve grade. Whenever he has filled in, even in previous years, he's always exceeded expectations and played really well. I thought he played really well tonight and set up some good tries. When Inu is back I think Lafai should stay in the centres and Inu can play on the wing instead of Brown (who has also been playing well, but probably doesnt bring as much as Lafai does to the side).
Not much has changed since my post more than 2 months ago...

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was still not convincing, thank Ph+k for Hodko's solid second line of defence on a few occasions!!!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be spewing if we lose both Tim and Morris in the next 2 years.

Find him a place in the team now before another club picks him up!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim Lafai stats from Bulldogs Vs Storm

Try assist: 1
Runs: 17 for 259m
Tackle Busts: 5
Line Breaks: 3
Line Break Assists: 1

What more can you say?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim Lafai stats from Bulldogs Vs Storm

Try assist: 1
Runs: 17 for 259m
Tackle Busts: 5
Line Breaks: 3
Line Break Assists: 1

What more can you say?
Great stats.... but, he been unlucky with season ending injuries in past years..... they have held him back from being a regular first grader as other players have taken his spot.

Next year maybe he can force his way into the side.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great stats.... but, he been unlucky with season ending injuries in past years..... they have held him back from being a regular first grader as other players have taken his spot.

Next year maybe he can force his way into the side.
Killed it against the Tigers and his debut i think he had awesome stats as well.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL at all the people who act like Lafai doesn't play because our staff wrongly judge his ability. The main reason he hasn't been a consistent FGer is because of his two season ending injuries.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL at all the people who act like Lafai doesn't play because our staff wrongly judge his ability. The main reason he hasn't been a consistent FGer is because of his two season ending injuries.
Your face is a season ending injury.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Timmy got engaged over the weekend also. Congrats to him

silva

Utility
Reaction score
LOL at all the people who were saying lafai cant defend

Status
Not open for further replies.