Timoteo Lafai - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Inu hasn't been putting in at training he should be dropped, not moved to the wing. Our backline has been unsuccessful to say the least this year. Morris hasn't scored yet has he? Lafai played really well last week and that performance will put real pressure on Inu and Morris to perform or be dropped. That is as it should be.
He has... against Manly i think it was. The first try. :P

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Inu doesnt look unfit or under-trained. He makes errors, and others do too. Hes capable of freaky shit and his x factor will keep him in the side unless he starts playing bad. Morris hasnt had a lot of opportunities this year, seems to be heavily marked. Browne has been good too and scoring tries. Lafai has been pretty good and also has x factor.

In a battle of x factor, Browne loses out to Inu, Perrett, Morris, Lafai.
100% - Inu is capable of being one of the best wingers in the game with his magic, as i said in a previous post there is absolutley no risk and everything to gain by dropping Browne to provide the Bulldogs with their best side.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There were only a handful of people on here that called for lafai to be in the side before the season kicked off , he played well when wasn't injured last year , check the game he played vs souths when he played on the wing , same game when Barba made the try saver on Farrell

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Mr Lafai,

It has come to our attention that you seem a little bit confused. Passing the ball forward is not allowed. You are, however, allowed to pass the ball backwards, for example, to a teammate in a better position. Please try it sometimes - you might like it.

Yours sincerely,

The Laws of Rugby League.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Mr Lafai,

It has come to our attention that you seem a little bit confused. Passing the ball forward is not allowed. You are, however, allowed to pass the ball backwards, for example, to a teammate in a better position. Please try it sometimes - you might like it.

Yours sincerely,

The Laws of Rugby League.
I like Lafai but I agree he has the problem of trying to be the hero, it might be something carried on from the lower grades since he was probably allowed to do it alot with his ability. He needs to pass it on his runs because he draws in the defense and busts but always misses the chance to pass for a try.

It's good he is learning it the hard way and finally getting the game time he deserves, he is showing what he can do more and more now and I expect a much better Lafai coming soon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like Lafai but I agree he has the problem of trying to be the hero, it might be something carried on from the lower grades since he was probably allowed to do it alot with his ability. He needs to pass it on his runs because he draws in the defense and busts but always misses the chance to pass for a try.

It's good he is learning it the hard way and finally getting the game time he deserves, he is showing what he can do more and more now and I expect a much better Lafai coming soon.
Always liked the kid, like I mentioned before, once he is constantly in FG he will become a super star. Switching between FG and reserves disrupts him imo.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Always liked the kid, like I mentioned before, once he is constantly in FG he will become a super star. Switching between FG and reserves disrupts him imo.
Yeah, I agree with here bro

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
has been consistent all season would be worth persevering with next season, the kid is big enough and strong enough to be a good centre

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
future star and if he gets a bt more quality ball he'll be there sooner than later. imagine JT hitting him instead of Hokk? fark

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously .. *shakes head*

What do you say about the bloke after tonights game.

His handling was absolutely mind blowing tonight. Scored what I reckon was the try of the season with a juggling act the likes I've never before seen outside a circus. Both tries excellent handling and did amazingly well not to double movement or knock on.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously .. *shakes head*

What do you say about the bloke after tonights game.

His handling was absolutely mind blowing tonight. Scored what I reckon was the try of the season with a juggling act the likes I've never before seen outside a circus. Both tries excellent handling and did amazingly well not to double movement or knock on.
The strength and determination he showed tonight was awesome and shows he wants to be there regularly!

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always thought he was a career first grader and have heard a few good judges speak highly of him, but the many kennelers that reckon he's nothing special almost changed my mind...

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if he gets dropped for barbara...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have a class centre, problem solved.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Rumours that Sharks have tabled him a big offer are true, and he is likely to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.