Timoteo Lafai - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope his shoulders hold out!

Big Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just wondering if he's a natural right centre? As he seems incapable of passing from left to right

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if he's a natural right centre? As he seems incapable of passing from left to right
Seems incapable of passing! A few times I thought something could be on if he passed but instead tried to step everyone.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His alright tonight , hope he can be better every week :grinning:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
There was about threee to four times where he should have passed tonight but hogged it. Signs of youth but christ!

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lafai went forward and looked dangerous when had the ball imo, first game - give him a break ffs

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was solid tonight... Did I great job in keeping Matai quite. Will improve in the coming weeks...

S

Shermy

Notice how he shapes in and steps off his left to get around his man. Obviously a left hand side player.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Seems incapable of passing! A few times I thought something could be on if he passed but instead tried to step everyone.
I got so frustrated with him on Friday night. The amount of times that we had something happening down that side and he would hold onto the ball and try to do everything by himself instead of passing and the play would break down was ridiculous. He is a ball hog who needs to learn how to pass!!!!!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I wasnt overly impressed. Will probably be better next week.

I do remember his light feet from the other stint in first grade, He doesnt have to try & do it all himself either.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
He was sh!t. Reggies player is the best he can be. Hope he is not selected next week.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lafai will come good, lets not forget hes been playing reggies were those runs are easier.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I got so frustrated with him on Friday night. The amount of times that we had something happening down that side and he would hold onto the ball and try to do everything by himself instead of passing and the play would break down was ridiculous. He is a ball hog who needs to learn how to pass!!!!!
Yep this exactly what I said in other posts Tim had three manly hulks(no pun intended) stomping towards him he should have had passed the ball- Perrett was wide open. But for now I'll give him benefit of doubt I'm sure he'll get better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was sh!t. Reggies player is the best he can be. Hope he is not selected next week.
slim pickings it seems lol

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I strongly believe that if we had Inu on Friday night we would have scored a couple of tries...
And another thing, the 2 tries on his side were mostly his fault, he came in too early, and left practically no option for Sam but to come in to cover for him.

Lafai and Romelo are 2 players which I don't understand all the hype about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.