Recent content by winton08

1. winton08

ANZAC Day jersey

you can, but as a league fan i want to see acknowledge clubs who respect the ANZAC tradition.
  2. winton08

ANZAC Day jersey

The panthers have done it right with their sponsors being removed from their jersey and a percentage going to defence force charities. I look at it as recognition for those who served. They don't need to cash in. I have been a bulldogs supporter for 36 years but would buy the panthers one...
  3. winton08

ANZAC Day jersey

Why have the Bulldogs failed to produce an ANZAC Day jersey again this year? I think that it is a disgrace if they do not play in a jersey that commemorates this occasion.
  4. winton08

Are our bulldogs fans changing?

Beau is just the man i would rely on for info regarding Bulldogs supporter trends.
  5. winton08

Your thoughts on these random ex Bulldogs players

Wilson-okay Matt Ryan-strong and effective Talau-okay Timu-Good Williams-blah McRae-doesnt belong on this page Polly-Very good. Underrated Newton-Unconventional Hetherington-Very good. Awesome bloke. Steve Walters blocked him from origin. Ward-strong Gillies-Met him once. Giant A-hole...
  6. winton08

RLW: Don't Pick Him

As a Queenslander i don't want to see Reynolds picked. He has that mongrel NSW lack. What he did to widdop last week was perfect example. He abused him. If he was a QLDer he would have played in 4 or 5 origin games by now.
  7. winton08

Questions raised over Greenberg’s handling of Barba’s problems.

Just in. Todd Greenburg linked with the holocaust, 9/11, the murder of bambi and finding justin beiber.
  8. winton08

Cronulla keen to prise Sam Kasiano from Canterbury as replacement for Andrew Fifita

Is it any wonder that no one is inquiring about the availability of one turd-rex. I would personally put a bow on him and drive him to any other clubs training facility.
  9. winton08

More bad news

Your right Marley that's habit can happen on the streets where they live. Nothing they can do about that. But when you are out as a player, and you have signed a contract with a club that pays your wages and provides you with the opportunity to be successful, and famous, and wealthy, then you...
  10. winton08

More bad news

And yeah we know the media is going to beat up any story that involves the bulldogs, which just means there is extra scrutiny on them. Stop giving the scum ammunition.
  11. winton08

More bad news

No they don't have to sit at home and jack off. But when they are not at home whether they like it or not they represent the club and they need to learn to stay out of trouble. Why is it that league players are so bad at just staying out of this kind of crap? I don't care what the details...
  12. winton08

More bad news

I don't care about the details. The fact these players are stupid enough to get caught up in this garbage shows they do not have the brains to be professional sportsmen. They must realize by now that they are targets for brawlers who want to be in the news or make a name for themselves. They...
  13. winton08

Would you want Sonny back at the dogs?

Ferguson would be an annoying cold because he is just a poor imitation of the other three. He just kind of lingers in the background like a dumb cousin.
  14. winton08

He is poison, mundine is plague and nassar is disease.
  15. winton08

The most successful period of the clubs history was when it was built on family and loyalty to the club. Those days are gone now unfortunately, because of people like SBW who only have concern for themselves. I remember the day i read what he did to the club and i dont give a shite if it is...