Would you want Sonny back at the dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have forgiven him but no I don't want him back, Sonny Bill plays for Sonny Bill and only cares about what suits Sonny Bill. That's fine that he is that way as he has every right to look after his own best interests, but I don't care for players like that in our side as our team has always worked better when it's all for 1 and 1 for all, like a family. When players believe they are bigger than the team it creates disharmony and you get results like a certain somebody caused last year. Besides there is nothing wrong with the ability our current crop of forwards have and we also don't have to rely on any 1 individual to make things happen as they all do their job and share the load.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I have forgiven him but no I don't want him back, Sonny Bill plays for Sonny Bill and only cares about what suits Sonny Bill. That's fine that he is that way as he has every right to look after his own best interests, but I don't care for players like that in our side as our team has always worked better when it's all for 1 and 1 for all, like a family. When players believe they are bigger than the team it creates disharmony and you get results like a certain somebody caused last year. Besides there is nothing wrong with the ability our current crop of forwards have and we also don't have to rely on any 1 individual to make things happen as they all do their job and share the load.
What if it suits him to win the Premiership that year?

I mean everything you are saying is right, but SBW played for SBW last year. Disharmony or not the Roosters are the current Premiers :(

winton08

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ferguson would be an annoying cold because he is just a poor imitation of the other three. He just kind of lingers in the background like a dumb cousin.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Totally agree. Btw don't tell me what he did and said was a true apology he does not give a #%%# what he did to his team mates club or supporters. Selfish guy and if you haven't noticed mundine sbw and ferguson have one thing in common they have te mentality it's them vs the world. They love it because they don't respect the rest so we should t respect them.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
I'd rather bring back Gary Warburton.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not another $BW Tread FFS, give it break…. No No No never, pull your panties up its all aver!!! should never have been allowed back in to the NRL, the NRL sent the wrong message by allowing this scum bag back into the competition.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A leopard never changes it's spots. Have yet to be proven wrong (all a matter of time fellas)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The question has never been whether SBW has talent or is good enough to play for us. Hes good enough to play for any team in league or union. The question is whether we want him back after what he did. Its a different question with a different answer for most of us

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What if it suits him to win the Premiership that year?

I mean everything you are saying is right, but SBW played for SBW last year. Disharmony or not the Roosters are the current Premiers :(
Ok but the Roosters have established halves, we don't need the forwards especially SBW what we need is a good halfback and now a fullback. And I don't believe SBW single handedly won the Roosters the premiership nor would he single handedly win one for us with out the key players I just spoke of. And do you want to go back to relying on one player to provide the spark?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok but the Roosters have established halves, we don't need the forwards especially SBW what we need is a good halfback and now a fullback. And I don't believe SBW single handedly won the Roosters the premiership nor would he single handedly win one for us with out the key players I just spoke of. And do you want to go back to relying on one player to provide the spark?
To be honest, last year he would of been that x-factor that could of won it for us because his play style is so suited to our 2012 form. I think if SBW was to return we need our 2012 form back to get the best game breaking performances people expect from him.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Would you be kind enough to define the term 'established' for me? :grinning:. Last time I watched a game of football, Mitchell Pearce was mediocre (and that's been nice), and his opposing number 7 won Dally M in a GF beaten side.

Status
Not open for further replies.