Recent content by bulldogtimbo

1. bulldogtimbo

Brad Arthur rumours?

I asked for your opinions and gave you mine. If you have a problem with that,then why waste your time to reply and criticise?
  2. bulldogtimbo

Brad Arthur rumours?

Would like to hear of your opinions on Arthur,would he be an option for us next year,as the rumour mill has the Eels shopping him around to us? Personally,I think he's had an easy time of it and have found it hard to believe the media is only now starting to ask questions about him,considering...
  3. bulldogtimbo

Opinion How do we overcome referee bias?

We all know that Souffs get the rub of the green when we play them. So sick and tired of the same shit decisions every game,and it will never change until we become a top 8nteam again. Payton was spot-on when he called out the ref's earlier this year. I still don't understand how we lost that...
  4. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Which try was your favourite?!

The last try was the best,it has everything that is good about Rugby League.
  5. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Averillo

You do realise 183cm is just over 6feet tall,and you are calling him short? Clown.
  6. bulldogtimbo

Reece Hoffman To The Dogs??

Like the Tigers are known for their excellent recruitment and retention....;)
  7. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Sean O'Sullivan

Absolutely ridiculous thread. Hey, let's sign every cheap halfback who has a good game.FFS!
  8. bulldogtimbo

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

Can you please translate that into english? Much appreciated if you could.
  9. bulldogtimbo

Wakeham Back In The Fold?

Hang on.....Isn't that another change???
  10. bulldogtimbo

Weird shit going on this forum this morning, posts disappearing. This will probably disappear too lol
  11. bulldogtimbo

Dear Gus.....

Are you serious? He warned Barrett not to take the job because of the infighting of the Board, not because he thought he was a poor coach. Fkn muppets twisting the truth to suit their beliefs.
  12. bulldogtimbo

Really believe the club need to keep Lewis. Wakeham hasn't shown anything over the last 2-3 years or so, Flannagan,despite my hopes,has proven to be a dud and these 2,despite having remaining time on their contracts, need to be shopped around now so they are not here next year. I fear if that...
  13. bulldogtimbo

News Dufty offered to Roosters

That is just an idiotic reply!!!!