Wakeham Back In The Fold?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pick the best combination for the style of play and coach them to the best of your ability. How lazy an option is it to switch players every second week over and over again. We haven't had a consistent spine in over 3 years
The problem is we are trying to get out of a long dark tunnel, for years our spine has been terrible, then we placed our hopes on Flanagan but failed and the possible arrival of Burton didn't eventuate, everything spiraled down from bad form to injuries and suspensions I'm not giving TBaz excuses, not even the best coaches in the game would have achieved much more !

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things...

1Barrett is hoping Flanngan will pull one game out of his arse to save his arse..

2Barrett is an idiot for thinking for thinking that will happen.

The only logic in the move will have to be we had no hookers or any other halves. The only solution was to play Kyle at hooker...
Flanagan at hooker? And you call Barrett an idiot

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
just in time for the finals!
Hi Chisdog

Love your avatar.

The wild man Geoff Robinson.

Completely fearless and ran every hit up as hard as he could and like his life depended on it.

Premiership winner and true Bulldog.

Some of the powder puff imposter forwards in our current pack could learn a thing or two from Robbo.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan at hooker? And you call Barrett an idiot
Your an idiot for thinking that's what i was implying... I was saying he had to play Shannigan in the halves because the only other option was hooker.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope it's to only get mud off the players boots. Him and Flanagan would still f**k that up.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi Chisdog

Love your avatar.

The wild man Geoff Robinson.

Completely fearless and ran every hit up as hard as he could and like his life depended on it.

Premiership winner and true Bulldog.

Some of the powder puff imposter forwards in our current pack could learn a thing or two from Robbo.
Absolutely. He was always one of my favourites. He was a fearless player & a good ball player too. I heard on the telecast yesterday he wasn't well. I hope he will be alright. Seriously none of our players would do 10% of the work Robbo did every match. He won the battle against opponents from the start on reputation alone & his fearsome looks.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, couldn’t believe how hard he went, not the biggest bloke but as you have said was absolutely fearless. Hope he is on the mend.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus tweeted tonight that Wakeham will be coming out of quarantine soon & will join the squad next week..

After witnessing yet another sh1t show by Flanagan tonight….Hopefully his last club game for the Dogs, anyone in the halves would be an upgrade to Flanno.
It doesn't matter who is picked for the last 2 games as we won't be winning and the halves wether they are good or not will look second rate behind a forward pack that has the punch of a 100 year old man.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who is picked for the last 2 games as we won't be winning and the halves wether they are good or not will look second rate behind a forward pack that has the punch of a 100 year old man.
1. Steve Ward (c.1956 – Present)
Oldest Age While Still Active: c.61 years old
Years Active: 1977 – 1987; 2010 – 2017
Country of Origin: Nottinghamshire, England, UK
Weight Category: Cruiserweight
Steve Ward

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is probably wanting to assess the stocks. Lewis staked down his claim on the weekend. Flanno fluffed his chance. Personally, Wakeham has not set the stars alight in the past but let's see his audition for Gus. Biondi-Ono may well pull ahead and beat them all to the finish.