Brad Arthur rumours?

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Would like to hear of your opinions on Arthur,would he be an option for us next year,as the rumour mill has the Eels shopping him around to us?
Personally,I think he's had an easy time of it and have found it hard to believe the media is only now starting to ask questions about him,considering how long he has been in the job,and how Parra are always one of the favourites at the start of nearly every season.
I think he has massively underachieved at the Eels,and he has never,until now,been called on it,unlike most other head coaches.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to hear of your opinions on Arthur,would he be an option for us next year,as the rumour mill has the Eels shopping him around to us?
Personally,I think he's had an easy time of it and have found it hard to believe the media is only now starting to ask questions about him,considering how long he has been in the job,and how Parra are always one of the favourites at the start of nearly every season.
I think he has massively underachieved at the Eels,and he has never,until now,been called on it,unlike most other head coaches.
If you dont think he's good enough to coach us then even why create this thread? This seems like a Holland or Nasheed/Omar Hamdan type thread

I'd say 99% of TK would be against his signing

His side gave up 30 points last night agaisnt the Broncos and have done so a few times this year. You cant win a comp doing that week in week out
At least with Ciraldo he will turn us into a good defensive side which means we're in with a shot. The Broncos, Cowboys and even the Sharks are fighting for a top 4 spot becuase of their great defense. Arthur doesn't seem to be able to do that so it's a big hell no for me

Ciraldo or Flanno are the only 2 viable otpions for me. Bellamy would be great but.....

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
If you dont think he's good enough to coach us then even why create this thread? This seems like a Holland or Nasheed/Omar Hamdan type thread

I'd say 99% of TK would be against his signing

His side gave up 30 points last night agaisnt the Broncos and have done so a few times this year. You cant win a comp doing that week in week out
At least with Ciraldo he will turn us into a good defensive side which means we're in with a shot. The Broncos, Cowboys and even the Sharks are fighting for a top 4 spot becuase of their great defense. Arthur doesn't seem to be able to do that so it's a big hell no for me

Ciraldo or Flanno are the only 2 viable otpions for me. Bellamy would be great but.....
I asked for your opinions and gave you mine. If you have a problem with that,then why waste your time to reply and criticise?