News Brittany Higgins enquiry

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No need. Lisa Wilkinson has already given me the deets you bad man. On Albos car bonnet too? Really?

But I will add in my experience - policy people are like accountants, you need them but if you had a choice you'd tell them to fck off. Most boring and incomprehensible cnts on the planet.

Comms chicks are either in it for their next insta story or are a root waiting for a place to happen.

So its a case of the fcking force meets the unfckable object. Let me work on that - TED talk coming up.
Good summary - and Albo’s car bonnet :tearsofjoy:.

But today proved to me how out of touch 10 are - suing Peter Van Onselen for stating facts that their share price is -85% in a year and Paramount+ is struggling - they are - giving away content to try to grow subscribers but that’s just a race to the bottom. Meanwhile, Wilkinson is the T-Rex of the media - on huge coin with all previous credibility shot to pieces.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Good summary - and Albo’s car bonnet :tearsofjoy:.

But today proved to me how out of touch 10 are - suing Peter Van Onselen for stating facts that their share price is -85% in a year and Paramount+ is struggling - they are - giving away content to try to grow subscribers but that’s just a race to the bottom. Meanwhile, Wilkinson is the T-Rex of the media - on huge coin with all previous credibility shot to pieces.
I'll pm u with a true story - don't want to get Flanno'd but you'd be amazed what chicks with bad decision making can do.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'll pm u with a true story - don't want to get Flanno'd but you'd be amazed what chicks with bad decision making can do.
Cool. But bad or toxic?
Toxic I wouldn’t be surprised.
When the Christian Porter story was in these threads I spoke about experience in my family with a malignant former out-law who made false and defamatory allegations which were very damaging until she was finally exposed and justice was done - but the stress and financial pain in the interim were significant.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You forgot the ‘bandana wearing’ part.
How stupid does that clown look every time he has his hanky on his noggin? Anyone would think it’s 1990 and he’s trying to channel Axl Rose :-).
I just got banned from Twitter because apparently calling him a “rag head” was racist hahaha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I just got banned from Twitter because apparently calling him a “rag head” was racist hahaha
Should’ve called him @AxlRose mate - a bandana wearing screecher :-).

You remember his bleating about not re-building the SFS when he had no idea about it not being compliant with fire codes etc? If he turns up to the new SFS to a Wobblies game it’ll prove him (again) the goose he is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got told off on here for calling it a cum rag lol

He is a piece of shit that doesn't command respect so why the fuck should I respect him?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's either a penis or a 6 inch clit lol

And the fact Obama has called him "Michael" a few times doesn't help...

I always said from day 1 that's a bloke.
I remember when they tried saying it's the most attractive 1st lady in U.S history.

For me that title belongs to Jackie Onassis or Melanie Trump.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you play your cards right you can capitalise from a woman's poor decisions!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got told off on here for calling it a cum rag lol

He is a piece of shit that doesn't command respect so why the fuck should I respect him?
Hahahaha cum rag I love it haha