News Brittany Higgins enquiry

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wilkinson, priming and exploiting a supposed rape victim, before a court has determined if true or not, to suit her own garbage agendas she lives by is absolutely mind boggling.
She should be in jail for the carnage shes caused.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You reckon that was drunk? Bro - let me introduce you to some chicks I know.

I think it was even simpler. She was already on a warning and just crashed. Knowing its her job on the line - off with the kit and out with the claims.

And made easier because Brucey boy wouldn't give her one.
She didn't even get unbalanced taking off her shoes she was about as drunk as i am now and i haven't had a drink for weeks!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I can say in his defence… Because i used to work where he used to work. He used to have morning tea every day with a guy who I used to work with in the mailroom and was a little bit slow. When they wanted to sack the guy I worked with because his job was redundant, Fitzsimon’s went Into bat for him and stopped them from getting rid him..because the guy would have been truly lost without his job. However, I understand why everyone thinks he’s a dickhead..

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Lehhman chose not to take the stand in court to clear his name but now wants to sell his story to channel 7?

I think this typifies both Higgins and Lehhman tbh. Time to move on from this.
Dont you think he may have secured legal advice?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you ever came to me for legal advise I would refer you to get a head assessment
Haha good idea. You’d NEVER take the stand in a criminal trial like that, especially when the crown have zero evidence

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think you missed my point completely.
Because he spoke to the media after the trial? Who’s going to send him to jail for that? Media watch? Sorry if it’s not the point you’ll have to please explain

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he spoke to the media after the trial? Who’s going to send him to jail for that? Media watch? Sorry if it’s not the point you’ll have to please explain
Give it another go. Maybe go over it a few times.

I think this is a good test to improve your critical thinking.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I can say in his defence… Because i used to work where he used to work. He used to have morning tea every day with a guy who I used to work with in the mailroom and was a little bit slow. When they wanted to sack the guy I worked with because his job was redundant, Fitzsimon’s went Into bat for him and stopped them from getting rid him..because the guy would have been truly lost without his job. However, I understand why everyone thinks he’s a dickhead..
Nice to know he has some redeeming qualities :-).

Nothing wrong with an opinion, it’s the righteous way he goes about it, not to mention how ridiculous a 60 something man looks with a hanky on his noggin…

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice to know he has some redeeming qualities :-).

Nothing wrong with an opinion, it’s the righteous way he goes about it, not to mention how ridiculous a 60 something man looks with a hanky on his noggin…
Yep, true about how he expresses his opinions..just like @Doogie but in a red bandanna!! :grimacing:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Give it another go. Maybe go over it a few times.

I think this is a good test to improve your critical thinking.
In regards to clearing his name? A criminal trial getting shouted at my senior legal figures is a different world to a carefully planned & produced TV interview. I’ve done more post-grad study than you’ve done school and think my critical thinking is ok but your point isn’t that clear mate

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So Lehhman chose not to take the stand in court to clear his name but now wants to sell his story to channel 7?

I think this typifies both Higgins and Lehhman tbh. Time to move on from this.
Pretty simple why he wouldn't take the stand. He'd have to explain the 3 different reasons to different parties he gave in the interview for being at PH. In a he said/she said rape trial - being caught fibbing is a death sentence. His legals would have told him that.

If he's on the stand, they'd grill him to death on it. Off the stand, it can only be noted.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regards to clearing his name? A criminal trial getting shouted at my senior legal figures is a different world to a carefully planned & produced TV interview. I’ve done more post-grad study than you’ve done school and think my critical thinking is ok but your point isn’t that clear mate
Good stuff, Congratulations! You must be proud of yourself? You have zero idea what I do for a quid, but making an assumption like this provides a good idea of the type of bloke (are you a bloke?) you are. In saying that, we are both on a forum at 2pm on Tuesday arvo talking about 2 flops who had a root so I guess we are on the same track.

Jesus lol

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty simple why he wouldn't take the stand. He'd have to explain the 3 different reasons to different parties he gave in the interview for being at PH. In a he said/she said rape trial - being caught fibbing is a death sentence. His legals would have told him that.

If he's on the stand, they'd grill him to death on it. Off the stand, it can only be noted.
If he was telling the truth, no risk here, right?