News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If you're not watching this on Spotlight on Channel 7 - check it out later online on Seven.

Her side of the story has been everywhere. This is his side. This is the most mind boggling shit. This dude appears to have been completely screwed over. And for the girls on TK - my missus is watching it and she's mind blown.

Check it if u get a chance.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought there wasn't something quite right with the whole situation.

Seemed like massive gaps in the story, and things claimed that would easily get you caught out in a public building/workplace.

It always came across a bit odd.

Then her running to the media rather than going through the legal system first.

Final one for me was her outburst outside court after it was done and dusted.

Kinda came across as Grace Tame Mk2.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I always thought there wasn't something quite right with the whole situation.

Seemed like massive gaps in the story, and things claimed that would easily get you caught out in a public building/workplace.

It always came across a bit odd.

Then her running to the media rather than going through the legal system first.

Final one for me was her outburst outside court after it was done and dusted.

Kinda came across as Grace Tame Mk2.
tbh - only saw it as a he said she said - take some cash and fck off. Then I watched this.

Honestly - he should civilly sue her ass off. Believe the tv channels are settling as we speak.

Poor fck - and she's the one pulling tears.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll definitely have to check it out. Wifey also loves those sort of things, so could be some interesting watching indeed.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'll definitely have to check it out. Wifey also loves those sort of things, so could be some interesting watching indeed.
I wasn't gunna - was working on who to take the piss out of next on TK and she called me over. Glad she did.

Expect we'll hear more in the next few days. The Wilkinsons come out of this looking shite - expect more to fall.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A few of us pointed a lot of this out in “The Project” thread but were apparently misogynistic and victim blaming. You could tell from day 1 she had no idea what happened that night and went the feminist path to get some money out of the situation after getting poor advice from fuckwits like Lisa Wilkinson. I hope Lehrmann sues her for the 3 million Labor awarded her. How the fuck do you get a payout like that?! haha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
A few of us pointed a lot of this out in “The Project” thread but were apparently misogynistic and victim blaming. You could tell from day 1 she had no idea what happened that night and went the feminist path to get some money out of the situation after getting poor advice from fuckwits like Lisa Wilkinson. I hope Lehrmann sues her for the 3 million Labor awarded her. How the fuck do you get a payout like that?! haha
Did u watch it?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watch it - then we'll talk. Regretting saying this - but you will have a field day with this one. And (enjoy this while you can lol) reckon I'll agree with you 100%.
I’m looking forward to it even more now then haha

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She wasn't as 'drunk' as she made out to be.

I believed her in at the start, but that changed when she kept talking etc to the media.

Hope Bruce Lehrmann sues her.

Her boyfriend seems to be a scumbag. Heard a few stories about him.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bruce should have done his research. Find out if the woman is radical left leaning before trying to get in her pants. On a date you’d ask a question like have you heard of the project? If the answer is “yes I like that show”. Run for the hills.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bruce should have done his research. Find out if the woman is radical left leaning before trying to get in her pants. On a date you’d ask a question like have you heard of the project? If the answer is “yes I like that show”. Run for the hills.
Her bosses should’ve asked the same question when interviewing her for the job haha

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you're not watching this on Spotlight on Channel 7 - check it out later online on Seven.

Her side of the story has been everywhere. This is his side. This is the most mind boggling shit. This dude appears to have been completely screwed over. And for the girls on TK - my missus is watching it and she's mind blown.

Check it if u get a chance.
From the start we needed to hear his side.

If he's innocent I hope the truth comes, same goes if he isn't.

Imagine being accused of rape and you know you're innocent.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watch it - then we'll talk. Regretting saying this - but you will have a field day with this one. And (enjoy this while you can lol) reckon I'll agree with you 100%.
Ok I watched it. A few points;
* Lehrmann is telling the truth. He actually seems like quite a decent and genuine bloke.
* I always knew Lisa Wilkinson was a piece of shit but anyone employing that **** again is pathetic. She does not deserve airtime.
* Higgins is either lying or doesn’t actually know what has happened & is making it up.
* The left will do whatever it takes to bring down what they perceive to be a common enemy
* I’d love to know the exact point someone mentioned money to Higgins
* That Shiraz nerd is just as bad as Lisa Wilkinson. Hmm who will jump into bat for us with zero evidence? Albo, Grace Tame…. hahahahaha. You can see why I hate all the pathetic people mentioned
* The #metoo movement have a lot to answer for
* The police knew it didn’t happen. The DPP are kidding themselves. Shane Drumgold is a disgrace

On the CCTV;
* Higgins was clearly trying to get a root. Bought a tinder date, touches Lehrmann, slightly unsteady on her feet, smashes her drinks
* Where is the CCTV of Lehrmann & Higgins kissing at “88”? Lauren is telling lies to support her friend make a financial claim

Would anyone who condemned me for giving my opinion when this matter came to light like to comment now? I won’t hold my breath

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Ok I watched it. A few points;
* Lehrmann is telling the truth. He actually seems like quite a decent and genuine bloke.
* I always knew Lisa Wilkinson was a piece of shit but anyone employing that **** again is pathetic. She does not deserve airtime.
* Higgins is either lying or doesn’t actually know what has happened & is making it up.
* The left will do whatever it takes to bring down what they perceive to be a common enemy
* I’d love to know the exact point someone mentioned money to Higgins
* That Shiraz nerd is just as bad as Lisa Wilkinson. Hmm who will jump into bat for us with zero evidence? Albo, Grace Tame…. hahahahaha. You can see why I hate all the pathetic people mentioned
* The #metoo movement have a lot to answer for
* The police knew it didn’t happen. The DPP are kidding themselves. Shane Drumgold is a disgrace

On the CCTV;
* Higgins was clearly trying to get a root. Bought a tinder date, touches Lehrmann, slightly unsteady on her feet, smashes her drinks
* Where is the CCTV of Lehrmann & Higgins kissing at “88”? Lauren is telling lies to support her friend make a financial claim

Would anyone who condemned me for giving my opinion when this matter came to light like to comment now? I won’t hold my breath
Not turning this into a left/right thing but you know she was hidden, supported and reinforced all the way up to the PM at the time. All Labor did is pay to get rid of her.

As for Lehrmann telling the truth - I think he's a lot closer to the truth than she is. He even admitted lying himself.

But overall - its ugly.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not turning this into a left/right thing but you know she was hidden, supported and reinforced all the way up to the PM at the time. All Labor did is pay to get rid of her.

As for Lehrmann telling the truth - I think he's a lot closer to the truth than she is. He even admitted lying himself.

But overall - its ugly.
As any workplace is obliged to do and more so when in an area like politics constantly under watch but the payout was ridiculous. You could lose your whole family to a negligent act and not receive a quarter of that. Heads must roll