News ‘I wish I never left’: Reynolds’ $12k Dogs deal worth its weight in gold

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately he will be playing first grade. It generates lots lf hype and money for the club from stupid fans. Plus he's clearly already talked himself up and into Cirlados plans. All this media story about low wages and etc is just to further sensationalise his eventual return. Generate more clicks.
How does he warrant a FG spot? Guy played about 47 games in 4 years and injury prone. I agree about what you said in regards to antics in his final year. It's nice for him to ambitions to play FG however, he will struggle to make the NSW CUP side.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does he warrant a FG spot? Guy played about 47 games in 4 years and injury prone. I agree about what you said in regards to antics in his final year. It's nice for him to ambitions to play FG however, he will struggle to make the NSW CUP side.
He doesnt warrant a place anywhere on any grade. But he will get it is what im saying. Political pull/social media pull. Im hoping he doesnt vut i see him getting it. There's a lot of upside from a marketing perspective that the club will milk. He will play at least a few and when he sucks he will be dropped. Theyll still milk the exposure he can generate (which makes no sense to me).

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joshy was very popular amongst the old crew knows how to have a tight group yes his best playing days are behind him but if his influence behind the scene can help the boys bond with fox and the others could help at least if he is given a game he will try hard

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should have more composure under pressure than Flanagun.
Reynolds had some good games at the Tigers, its not over yet.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds will be playing Origin at 34 next year with the other 34 year old Cody Walker in the spine. Trust me.
Mate I really hope he goes well for us, but I think his blues jersey days are long gone. The game has changed, England would’ve changed his way of approaching the game too. I’m happy to wear egg on my face if he proves us doubters wrong. Hopefully his enthusiasm rubs off on the halves for our club.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What's better for everyone? Keeping an eye on him inside Belmore Oval or having him wandering up and down Belmore Road telling people he used to be Josh Reynolds?
His job description is to keep fit, help the young guys keep their minds on the job and keep his shit together. Better on the inside than the outer.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome back, legend. Can see you making that 14 jersey your own.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really nothing to lose with Grub coming back. Has to be a better option then ZDK at 14. He’ll bring the passion back.

Imagine training with him and Fox. Faaaark me. Hahahaha