News ‘I wish I never left’: Reynolds’ $12k Dogs deal worth its weight in gold

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great stuff. Well done to Gus and co for making this happen. I for one absolutely welcome the return of the Prince of Belmore.

This bloke had plenty of success here and put his heart and soul into everything he ever did at this club. Ripped in for the badge each and every week.

Dunno where he’s at with his footy but he’s worthy of a shot in some capacity and a 12 week train and trial deal is perfect. At the very least his presence will be great for team morale.

You’d think he’d just signed a 5 year deal on 800k/year the way clowns on here are carrying on.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great stuff. Well done to Gus and co for making this happen. I for one absolutely welcome the return of the Prince of Belmore.

This bloke had plenty of success here and put his heart and soul into everything he ever did at this club. Ripped in for the badge each and every week.

Dunno where he’s at with his footy but he’s worthy of a shot in some capacity and a 12 week train and trial deal is perfect.

You’d think he’d just signed a 5 year deal on 800k/year the way clowns on here are carrying on.
Thank you.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hope he comes back and can help deliver some form and results for the club.