Mick Potter

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can see why he was sacked from the Tigers and never got a 1st grade gig anywhere else.
I didn't think we could be worse with T Baz, but this is next level.
Has no fu#king clue what he is doing.
While our attack was ordinary, our D was semi decent under Barrett, what has happened to it?
Defence decent under Barrett? The fuck were you watching my man?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i am saying is, the D was semi decent with Baz.
Its turned into a rotten mess under Potter.
WTF are you talking about? Potter has only been in for a few weeks and we’ve scored more points under Potter than Baz has for the year, fact! We are playing the reigning premiers and as JAC said at half time, discipline is our problem. We need to hold onto the ball. Give the guy a break.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I agree actually. The best tactic he can come up with when playing the #1 team is 1 out for every tackle aiming back into the ruck before a Burton kick?

Fukin disgraceful!

Only thing more disgraceful is this club conceding this season already by fukin around with the Coaching job.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His post game presser he was talking like he didn't have a clue, and its showing with our onfield performances.

Club needs to stop fucking around and burning this season, sign Flanno, get him over here, and salvage whatever we can from this absolute shitshow we call 2022.

Khoury and co seem to be very bloody quiet regarding things, instead letting Gould be the mouthpiece of the club.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Under our former ‘attacking coach’ we couldn’t score points. At least we’re showing some confidence in attack now. But we still have the same ‘defensive coach’ and still leak points. Join the dots. Regardless of the Head Coach I’m expecting changes in the support staff by the end of the season ie: some of the existing staff wouldn’t have been retained regardless.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
His post game presser he was talking like he didn't have a clue, and its showing with our onfield performances.

Club needs to stop fucking around and burning this season, sign Flanno, get him over here, and salvage whatever we can from this absolute shitshow we call 2022.

Khoury and co seem to be very bloody quiet regarding things, instead letting Gould be the mouthpiece of the club.
There is literally nothing any coach can do this year. We need a whole offseason to work on fundamentals and fitness

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Under our former ‘attacking coach’ we couldn’t score points. At least we’re showing some confidence in attack now. But we still have the same ‘defensive coach’ and still leak points. Join the dots. Regardless of the Head Coach I’m expecting changes in the support staff by the end of the season ie: some of the existing staff wouldn’t have been retained regardless.
I agree mate the support stuff are very ordinary and contributed to Baz’s demise in my humble opinion. I think we are playing with a bit more freedom now but missing TPJs muscle in the middle and the general uncertainty is effecting some players. The overall performance is pretty net/net at the moment I think.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH, Baz copped it hard but the players are fuckin useless. Seriously only three or four are first grade standard

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TBH, Baz copped it hard but the players are fuckin useless. Seriously only three or four are first grade standard
I had hopes for Baz, really wanted him to work out. Our cap was compromised, and with limited funds he brought in Waddell, Flano, Hetho, Allen, Burns, Avo etc when we should have just played kids, still be crap but won’t have players tying up valuable cap space for more than 1 year. Ultimately had to be sacked for the above.

We are still trying to find a position for Averillo. Next year in what will be another write off year we will trial Cook, Topine etc so why wait for next year!! We should just play the kids now to see if they have it. No players who won’t be with us next year should play another game.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can see why he was sacked from the Tigers and never got a 1st grade gig anywhere else.
I didn't think we could be worse with T Baz, but this is next level.
Has no fu#king clue what he is doing.
While our attack was ordinary, our D was semi decent under Barrett, what has happened to it?
So it’s true, Dan Ferris is a follower on the kennel.
How’s the double glaze?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait for this dopey **** to make some jokes at the press conference.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL everyone blowing there load because we are scoring a few more tries.
It is easy to be more potent in attack when you save your energy for it.
Why waste energy tackling and defending when you can save it for your attack and fool fans.
Its so easy to see what is going on.
The team is going backwards fast.
Reality is going to hit a few fans hard when we play the Eels next week.
They will put 40+ on us.
The team is going backwards faster than under Barrett