Mick Potter

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The stats from the Panthers game were very impressive. Except we didnt win.
The errors etc. have been eliminated. Sadly he is stuck with a sub standard team.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think it would have been fair to sack baz at the end of last year considering the side he had wasn't improved at all by then. He was always getting a free pass last year.

Take hindsight out of it. I would have spewed if we had sacked him that soon since the previous coach had lost the job after being handed a shit side and no money to spend. Would have been 2 coaches in a row who weren't given a fair chance.
Yeah mate I am not saying sack him last year but based on how crap we went last year he should have had a time frame 10-12 games with an alternative ready and waiting.

instead we have sacked/helped quit Barrett and just written off another year before even half season..

Fans, players and sponsors deserve better than that.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The stats from the Panthers game were very impressive. Except we didnt win.
The errors etc. have been eliminated. Sadly he is stuck with a sub standard team.
Yep, just unfortunate that the few errors that we did make came at particularly crucial times of the game.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on but Titans look better in attack than we do. Letting go of Fogarty hurt them badly… they used to be that team that thinks “let in 30 points, but score 32”
I still can’t believe they let him go .. such a loss. Sexton is a dud