Mick Potter

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can see why he was sacked from the Tigers and never got a 1st grade gig anywhere else.
I didn't think we could be worse with T Baz, but this is next level.
Has no fu#king clue what he is doing.
While our attack was ordinary, our D was semi decent under Barrett, what has happened to it?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you’re being a bit harsh. Never an easy thing taking over a team after 10 rounds, especially a team full of plodders. Not many people would want to touch this “team” if we’re being honest.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can see why he was sacked from the Tigers and never got a 1st grade gig anywhere else.
While our attack was ordinary, our D was semi decent under Barrett, what has happened to it?
What are you talking about. Give him a chance.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
your joking right ? Lol come on I know Baz blinded everyone but potter is doing wayyyyyyy better then Baz. Finally a fullback that has energy running on kick chases returns. Playing better and if we scored in the last minute it would be game on 2nd half

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Semi decent defence under Barrett? Lolllll you were probably saying the exact same thing after Pay got the boot.

Club is cooked from the bottom to the top.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must admit I didn't like it when he said before the game we need to go through the middle. We can't make our way through marshmallows ffs!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about 1.6 mil of your best forwards sittin out against one of the best packs in the comp? Your never gonna do shit on the back foot.

Thank God he has put a half decent backline together in what looks like the backline for 2023.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please you blame him it’s been three weeks and not only that these are shit ***** of players they can never excel more than what they are now like I said before you can’t turn donkeys into horses .

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn’t Furner still our defensive coach? Problem lies with him
He was also the defensive coach when Barrett was around.
It has gotten worse.
We leaked 30+ to the Tigers on a wet night and to the dragons.
Its as if Potter has said, just go out, enjoy yourself, throw the ball around and have a good time.
Dont worry about working hard and trying to get a win.
What an absolute dud

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We won 10% of our games before he took over. There are bigger issues than the interim coach.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about 1.6 mil of your best forwards sittin out against one of the best packs in the comp? Your never gonna do shit on the back foot.

Thank God he has put a half decent backline together in what looks like the backline for 2023.
LOL the Panthers have about $6 mill worth of talent out