Was the Fix on? (Clear agenda)

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please enlighten me on the correct ruling from the Foxx's first no try?

I thought that after he knocked on he actually attempted to kick the ball rather than the ball just hit his foot.

I thought the rule was that he needed to make an attempt to kick in order to play on..... but I could be wrong.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I'm still confused as to who the people in green jerseys we're in the bulldogs vs ben cummins game

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please enlighten me on the correct ruling from the Foxx's first no try?

I thought that after he knocked on he actually attempted to kick the ball rather than the ball just hit his foot.

I thought the rule was that he needed to make an attempt to kick in order to play on..... but I could be wrong.
You need to intentionally kick the ball.. he clearly dropped it and as a last ditch attempt to avoid the knock on put boot to ball- it’s a knock on.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to intentionally kick the ball.. he clearly dropped it and as a last ditch attempt to avoid the knock on put boot to ball- it’s a knock on.
Unless it's Billy Slater in Storm colours, who by the way actually got away with the ball touching the ground first and they ruled that it was an attempted drop kick.... a metre out of the ingoal, who then scored a try.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Try to Billy Slater years ago... No try for everyone else ever since lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He says in a thread about 3 correct decisions being proof of games being ‘fixed’ against us
Look I am going to be the adult here and agree to disagree with you without resorting to childish insults. Have a nice day.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

the fact he ran and finished the play off by scoring after the whistle was blown a few times showed that JAC knew it was going to be a try and that he made an attempt to kick it, and then the fact we werent allowed to challenge it (probably because it wouldve been called a try) was an absolute joke. 'your 10 seconds is up' is ludicrous. why not just send it up as a no try/allow the challenge if the ref was so confident?

Malla

Reaction score
Only person that fixed anything was probably Naden having money on Raiders
Inept dog of a flop

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear that Isaac is hearing that there was a secret memo sent out to all referee's and linesman/woman/genderfluid and video refs that stated a mandatory 5-6 penaltys per game must be awarded against Canterbury. Cash bonus's will be paid to officials that come up with creative reasons for sin binnings and send offs.

Definetely not a conspiracy..

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the fact he ran and finished the play off by scoring after the whistle was blown a few times showed that JAC knew it was going to be a try and that he made an attempt to kick it, and then the fact we werent allowed to challenge it (probably because it wouldve been called a try) was an absolute joke. 'your 10 seconds is up' is ludicrous. why not just send it up as a no try/allow the challenge if the ref was so confident?
Because it was us, and Because the Raiders needed to win on their 40th anniversary night in front of all their old boys.... that's all I got.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rapana done 2 foul plays and still didnt get sin binned... shoulder to the head and impeding Jac without the ball in a try scoring opportunity... and you still think there isnt an agenda
3 challenges won in a row
dufty impeded by croker denying a certain try
jac try denied by a comical obstruction call
Jac runaway try denied after Cummins claimed he knocked on but he kicked the ball before it hit the ground and refused the challenge when we asked for it

This thread is not about our own game so keep it relevant
If there was fix then we would of not won any of our challenges as they were 50/50 at best

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hear that Isaac is hearing that there was a secret memo sent out to all referee's and linesman/woman/genderfluid and video refs that stated a mandatory 5-6 penaltys per game must be awarded against Canterbury. Cash bonus's will be paid to officials that come up with creative reasons for sin binnings and send offs.

Definetely not a conspiracy..
Sounds legit