Was the Fix on? (Clear agenda)

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rapana done 2 foul plays and still didnt get sin binned... shoulder to the head and impeding Jac without the ball in a try scoring opportunity... and you still think there isnt an agenda
3 challenges won in a row
dufty impeded by croker denying a certain try
jac try denied by a comical obstruction call
Jac runaway try denied after Cummins claimed he knocked on but he kicked the ball before it hit the ground and refused the challenge when we asked for it

This thread is not about our own game so keep it relevant

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This thread is not about us.. keep it relevant we can talk about it in another thread
I'll stay out of it then, every team cops dud calls if you are good enough you will make the finals. Refs don't impact the overall placement of teams on the ladder. In finals games fair enough I will apply more weight to dud calls because they are knock out games.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll stay out of it then, every team cops dud calls if you are good enough you will make the finals. Refs don't impact the overall placement of teams on the ladder. In finals games fair enough I will apply more weight to dud calls because they are knock out games.
In our position it’s impossible to do anything regardless of how poorly coached we are if the refs are incompetent

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is not true bro. Every team does not get dud calls. Raiders did not get any all night. We actually over turned 4 dud calls from cummins and still got fuc$ed. The dogs are referreed diffent every week

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His Bias against the dogs is that obvious it makes a mockery of any of our games he refs being a “contest” and yet he constantly gets our games. The NRL has become a Farce between betting agencies and corrupt officials the game has become unwatchable

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is not true bro. Every team does not get dud calls. Raiders did not get any all night. We actually over turned 4 dud calls from cummins and still got fuc$ed. The dogs are referreed diffent every week
today was the last straw for me watching any nrl games other than the dogs… only reason why I will keep tuning in to our games is because I don’t want to be known as a bandwagon supporter… nothing worse than that

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were 50/50's considering he played advantage but Rapana and Cotric who laid on the ground after head knocks who didnt even go off for HIA's LOL

What happened to the NRL doctor in the bunker? Thats the the agenda lies...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
today was the last straw for me watching any nrl games other than the dogs… only reason why I will keep tuning in to our games is because I don’t want to be known as a bandwagon supporter… nothing worse than that
We will be back bro. Gus just has to build our team to the point where the refs bullshit calls dont impact our result