Was the Fix on? (Clear agenda)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you really think Dufty should have been a penalty try you have no idea
Watch the video man, his hand was clearly taken out. The issue here is that it wasn't even looked at, they could have said "we don't think he would have scored and penalty sufficient or binned Croker. Imo the injury to Croker and Ricky's sook last week let them off the hook

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watch the video man, his hand was clearly taken out. The issue here is that it wasn't even looked at, they could have said "we don't think he would have scored and penalty sufficient or binned Croker. Imo the injury to Croker and Ricky's sook last week let them off the hook
Like I said no idea, the obstruction call was the right call as well, if the JAC try went to the bunker they would have said no try because you need to "change gait to kick" now, that's how they've been ruling it since last year. Both the Rapana ones could have been penalties but if they were given against us you would be calling them soft. Blaming the refs for every loss is making excuses for Barrett

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I said no idea, the obstruction call was the right call as well, if the JAC try went to the bunker they would have said no try because you need to "change gait to kick" now, that's how they've been ruling it since last year. Both the Rapana ones could have been penalties but if they were given against us you would be calling them soft. Blaming the refs for every loss is making excuses for Barrett
NFI

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So you are saying that Dufty wasn't obstructed ? The video clearly shows his hand was pulled down before any contact with the ball was made. If that's the way they want to rule it consistently then fine... But you and me both know that won't happen

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate he was tackled without the ball, it's clear as day in the footage.
He falls after a shoulder to shoulder and even then he still reaches out and knocks it on

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The conspirators can’t say that though: we won :-).
Just my humble 2 cents but the 6 again etc has such a vast interpretation but it comes down to perception and the perception of the bottom 4 is we are shit so we don’t often get them. That’s not fair but that’s what happens. Plus you have the home crowd advanatage etc.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where ever there is gambling in sport don’t be surprised if someone is on the take. The NRL refs would have to be the most inconsistent officials in any sport so I would not be surprised if in future years it came out that some were taking bribes.

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All the commentators all night were crapping on about how tough the raiders and their fans have been doing it …. Was never meant to be our night … Cummins is a Canberra born man say no more