Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't do trains AT ALL.
I get horrible motion sickness as it is and trains are worse than boats for me.
As soon as I get on I start to feel sick, the smell, the stuffiness, no fresh air, the scumbags.
Just thinking about trains is making my stomach churn.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned but I was always taught that correct train etiquette included;

Letting people get off the train before you get on:
Give up your seat for an old person or a pregnant woman:
Stand up if you are in the aisle seat to let the person sitting beside you get past:
Don't put your feet or your bag on the seat:
Don't have your music up so loud that everyone in the carriage can hear it:
If you are reading the newspaper don't smack the person beside you in the face with your arm whilst turning pages.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In Private do whatever the hell you want. In public put a cork up it or I will.
LOL ... I've just got this visual of you carrying around a shopping bag of corks labelled "fart corks".

Unless it's public transport with an accessible toilet... forget about getting me on there!

Blacktown isn't bad it just depends which side you're on and stuff which u said is on the quiet side its not bad.
The area he's relocating to (we've PM'd about it), is actually heading towards middle income earners as a majority these days.

That and rentals/investor owned. It's definitely not in the shit section of Blacktown, and pretty nice. I actually used to do work someone who lives just round the corner from the new Casa De Assassin :grinning:

Just don't go near West point at night lol
Actually don't go around Main St / Alpha St / anywhere in central Blacktown of a night.

If it's dark, apart from seeing floating sets of eyes coming out of seemingly nowhere, it honestly is not safe.

I narrowly escaped a suspected car jacking / mugging there a while back. Wife was cramping and wanted some medication, but it was close to midnight. This was back when the 24 hr chemist was there. Parked around the back near council carpark where old Maccas used to be. Grabbed what she wanted and headed back to the car. Jumped in my car and locked doors and was on the phone to her and all she heard was "Woah.. hang the **** on I gotta get out of here". Out of the shadows near where council rangers hut thing is, come a group of about 8 guys, running and making a B line straight for my car to surround it. I'm like "yeah **** this shit", slammed it into reverse and took off.

Blacktown LAC have enough trouble as it is with the Pacific Islander and African gangs either against each other, or one of them against a member of the public, at the best of times. To the point that there's almost always 2 paddy wagons at the Station Taxi Rank of a night.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot sit to anyone that I don't know on a train, on the country trains I sit in the baggage compartment. I threw a **** out of a train once to bad it wasnt in motion and killed the **** and his scum bag feral mates

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL ... I've just got this visual of you carrying around a shopping bag of corks labelled "fart corks".

Unless it's public transport with an accessible toilet... forget about getting me on there!

The area he's relocating to (we've PM'd about it), is actually heading towards middle income earners as a majority these days.

That and rentals/investor owned. It's definitely not in the shit section of Blacktown, and pretty nice. I actually used to do work someone who lives just round the corner from the new Casa De Assassin :grinning:

Actually don't go around Main St / Alpha St / anywhere in central Blacktown of a night.

If it's dark, apart from seeing floating sets of eyes coming out of seemingly nowhere, it honestly is not safe.

I narrowly escaped a suspected car jacking / mugging there a while back. Wife was cramping and wanted some medication, but it was close to midnight. This was back when the 24 hr chemist was there. Parked around the back near council carpark where old Maccas used to be. Grabbed what she wanted and headed back to the car. Jumped in my car and locked doors and was on the phone to her and all she heard was "Woah.. hang the **** on I gotta get out of here". Out of the shadows near where council rangers hut thing is, come a group of about 8 guys, running and making a B line straight for my car to surround it. I'm like "yeah **** this shit", slammed it into reverse and took off.

Blacktown LAC have enough trouble as it is with the Pacific Islander and African gangs either against each other, or one of them against a member of the public, at the best of times. To the point that there's almost always 2 paddy wagons at the Station Taxi Rank of a night.
I used to work at the missus cousin chicken shop. Not to sound like a hectic ****, but I am very well protected in B'Town. I'll leave it at that so I don't incriminate myself lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Blacktown isn't bad it just depends which side you're on and stuff which u said is on the quiet side its not bad. Just don't go near West point at night lol
Why? Because all the gangas will be all over me? Lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned but I was always taught that correct train etiquette included;

Stand up if you are in the aisle seat to let the person sitting beside you get past:
If you are reading the newspaper don't smack the person beside you in the face with your arm whilst turning pages.
This... But the more I think about it the more I realise that train etiquette doesn't exist anymore so no point talking about it really haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I only disagree with one thing and that is the bag bit, I'm not putting my nice expensive bag on the floor sorry.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only disagree with one thing and that is the bag bit, I'm not putting my nice expensive bag on the floor sorry.
You joking aren't you ? That some pretty full on homo tendencies
Coming through there Nano , get to a brothel quick.
One minute your not letting your pretty bag touch the ground , next minute your out with your boyfriend buying dick perfume because you like a nice smelling cock.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You joking aren't you ? That some pretty full on homo tendencies
Coming through there Nano , get to a brothel quick.
One minute your not letting your pretty bag touch the ground , next minute your out with your boyfriend buying dick perfume because you like a nice smelling cock.
Hahahahahahahahaha where the fuk did that come from? Fkn lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha where the fuk did that come from? Fkn lol
Im concerned brother nano has gone to bat for the other team , with his bag comments lol
But I still love (ungay ) him for who he is

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im concerned brother nano has gone to bat for the other team , with his bag comments lol
But I still love (ungay ) him for who he is
Nano is a player bro, no chance of being gay lol

But yeah don't know about the bag part..... lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, nah not gay guys. Like c'mon I just I like to keep my stuff clean and well maintained and the trains aren't exactly made for that.

I hate taking the train when dressed in the good stuff to fancy places in the city aswell because some of the trains are horrid.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha, nah not gay guys. Like c'mon I just I like to keep my stuff clean and well maintained and the trains aren't exactly made for that.

I hate taking the train when dressed in the good stuff to fancy places in the city aswell because some of the trains are horrid.
Your new nickname is GQ bro

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember being on a train to Sydney with the wife and kids, and about 30 min into the trip realised we were in a quiet carriage,

Kids were laughing and giggling,
Not making too much noise but still soon as I realised we were in a quiet carriage I moved on to another carriage,

Out of respect to the other passengers

A few weeks later I was on a train by myself heading to Sydney,
I deliberately picked a quiet carriage so I could rest during the trip

What would you know,
A family got on and made a heap of noise, kids swapping seats constantly and moved the seats back rests around constantly,

After about 30 minutes I mentioned to the man of the family, politely that it was a quiet carriage,
What do you know, he told me to stfu

I could have smashed him,
Instead I got up and moved to another carriage myself,

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
GQ like that magazine. If I guy looks after himself and is a stylish **** Americans call them GQ.

So you're GQ now lol
Hahahaha I thought you were trying to call me a Gay Qunt :p

It's only started since 2015 that I've started caring much more about that stuff, before I was going okay but I've come into some money and you know it's made it easier to keep up.

Plus I've got a taste for our own women now and Lord knows how much upkeep you need for our own girls my age haha.