Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha is that a good or bad thing!

But yeah legit I'm confused on how to make a move with her, haven't been this stumped before towards a girl
I could tell you romantic shit to say in Assyrian to her but we aren't romantic, we are barbaric lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I could tell you romantic shit to say in Assyrian to her but we aren't romantic, we are barbaric lol
Assyrian girls are princesses though (in the good way) not the bitchy way like Lebanese girls. They do my head in lol.

Seriously, this thread has been hijacked from Train Etiquette to Dating 101!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha thanks guys, I've never tried to go after a Chaldean/Assyrian girl before and knowing how protective some are its new to me

I have alittle bit of knowledge on the culture and language but I'm scarred haha

She is definitely a princess (in a good way) in my eyes

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't bother with Lebanese girls. Completely high maintenance, self absorbed, fake, materialistic bitches. I actually like Assyrian girls a lot. They're just as hot as the Lebanese girls (same corner of the Earth) - tanned, curvy, long brunette hair, but much more friendly. Also Armenians - love them.
Wow way to judge a book by its cover! Don't know where you've been meeting these girls from but some of us are the complete opposite of what you described.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha thanks guys, I've never tried to go after a Chaldean/Assyrian girl before and knowing how protective some are its new to me

I have alittle bit of knowledge on the culture and language but I'm scarred haha

She is definitely a princess (in a good way) in my eyes
Every time you talk like tha about a girl, I feel like a happy mum thinking your gonna bring this girl home and marry her lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wow way to judge a book by its cover! Don't know where you've been meeting these girls from but some of us are the complete opposite of what you described.
I'm not saying that all Lebanese girls are like that, but all the ones I've met are so so bad. And I just mean meeting them through other people etc...

I will say this though, I went to Lebanon once, and the girls there are the biggest bitches I have ever come across. I mean they are hotter than the Sydney Lebanese girls, but they are also bitchier too - and they are make it freaking obvious. They automatically assume that because you're from Australia, that you're rich. And they'll blatantly ask you out right:

1. How much money do you have
  2. What kind of car do you have
  3. Do you own a house
  4. What else do you have

Steer clear of them bitches hard.

Now, to the Lebanese girls here that are actually nice, they are all in relationships. It's the bitches that are single (and it's no mystery why).

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You think thats bad u should google indian trains or japanese trains. They are very "cozy"

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Every time you talk like tha about a girl, I feel like a happy mum thinking your gonna bring this girl home and marry her lol.
Haha, like I said I've started to shift from only having fun to being more a good man towards girls now. Noooo marriage yet, I'm not ready!

I'm not saying that all Lebanese girls are like that, but all the ones I've met are so so bad. And I just mean meeting them through other people etc...

I will say this though, I went to Lebanon once, and the girls there are the biggest bitches I have ever come across. I mean they are hotter than the Sydney Lebanese girls, but they are also bitchier too - and they are make it freaking obvious. They automatically assume that because you're from Australia, that you're rich. And they'll blatantly ask you out right:

3. Do you own a house
  4. What else do you have

Now, to the Lebanese girls here that are actually nice, they are all in relationships. It's the bitches that are single (and it's no mystery why).
I think with Lebanese girls here and there the princess syndrome (the bad types) is just rampant, I'm not saying a girl doesn't deserved to be spoilt but what some of them are expecting makes its impossible for guys our age to adhere by or them to actually meet someone who has good intentions.

Like we are all not that rich older guy or rich young mummy and daddy money guy they desire so much, look at most of their mums they married villagers and regular blokes...

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think with Lebanese girls here and there the princess syndrome (the bad types) is just rampant, I'm not saying a girl doesn't deserved to be spoilt but what some of them are expecting makes its impossible for guys our age to adhere by or them to actually meet someone who has good intentions.

Like we are all not that rich older guy or rich young mummy and daddy money guy they desire so much, look at most of their mums they married villagers and regular blokes...
Spot on mate, spot on. I think the old theory of girls marrying their fathers (as in men LIKE their fathers, the only real man in their lives who they idolised) is dead in the water.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

She is definitely a princess (in a good way) in my eyes 
If a girl is born and raised here, she might have cultural/family influence, but they are going to be more shaped by their outside (ie: Australian) environment, whether they be ethnically Lebanese, Chinese or Congolese. Chicks aren't necessarily that complicated that they require a full analysis of their cultural history. It's not like they are from another planet (although sometimes it would seem that way).

You're over-thinking it. Just ask her out.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

3. Do you own a house
  4. What else do you have

Ive heard that about them there unfortunately its the way their raised.
I think it depends where they're raised too though. I don't have the same mentality as those girls because I didn't have many Lebanese friends (I chose not to.)
But some of the guys aren't any better. You got half that think their shit don't stink and the other half that lack half a brain.
In that sense I'm glad I didn't marry one lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, like I said I've started to shift from only having fun to being more a good man towards girls now. Noooo marriage yet, I'm not ready!

Lek khalili baydokak. See you make me wanna squeeze those cheeks!! Lol.

And fyi boys- the best marriage is one where you build an empire together. May not be many chicks out there that think that way but when you find her you'll know she's the one when she's willing to build one with you.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What type of trains are we talking about the ones that drive in tunnels .......... Lol:p

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If a girl is born and raised here, she might have cultural/family influence, but they are going to be more shaped by their outside (ie: Australian) environment, whether they be ethnically Lebanese, Chinese or Congolese. Chicks aren't necessarily that complicated that they require a full analysis of their cultural history. It's not like they are from another planet (although sometimes it would seem that way).

You're over-thinking it. Just ask her out.
Some people are really in tune and protective of their culture due to scarcity.

Lek khalili baydokak. See you make me wanna squeeze those cheeks!! Lol.

And fyi boys- the best marriage is one where you build an empire together. May not be many chicks out there that think that way but when you find her you'll know she's the one when she's willing to build one with you.
Haha, don't talk about baydokti like that

My cheeks have stayed red from all the pinching done to them over the years !

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people are really in tune and protective of their culture due to scarcity.

Haha, don't talk about baydokti like that

My cheeks have stayed red from all the pinching done to them over the years !
So you admit to having chubby cheeks. See 1st time I came on here you were a little shit. Now you're a little man and its adorable lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you admit to having chubby cheeks. See 1st time I came on here you were a little shit. Now you're a little man and its adorable lol
They aren't chubby they are masculine walla haha!

Yeah I've changed since I went back to uni, the girls I chill with at uni have had an affect on me haha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I often find myself watching docos on indian rail lol
Ive just seen the odd news article on it. In japan they have staff employed to shove people into trains like sardines so they can close the doors. Makes sydney trains look like a limo ride