Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ive just seen the odd news article on it. In japan they have staff employed to shove people into trains like sardines so they can close the doors. Makes sydney trains look like a limo ride
I know mate

[video=youtube;iwbPdF5dIgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbPdF5dIgQ[/video]

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ive heard that about them there unfortunately its the way their raised.
I think it depends where they're raised too though. I don't have the same mentality as those girls because I didn't have many Lebanese friends (I chose not to.)
But some of the guys aren't any better. You got half that think their shit don't stink and the other half that lack half a brain.
In that sense I'm glad I didn't marry one lol
Oh don't get me wrong, the guys aren't any better either. They are bad for objectifying and treating women the way they do. And then you got the ones that are just interested in causing trouble and thinking they're above the law. Stupid pricks.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lek khalili baydokak. See you make me wanna squeeze those cheeks!! Lol.

And fyi boys- the best marriage is one where you build an empire together. May not be many chicks out there that think that way but when you find her you'll know she's the one when she's willing to build one with you.
That sentence right there is good enough for me to get down on one knee, pull the lid back off a tiny box, encasing a thin metallic cylinder made of white gold with a gigantic rock on it and pop the question "Will you marry me" because ma'am, YOU THINK LIKE A REAL WOMAN!!!

Too bad you're already married though :arab:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That sentence right there is good enough for me to get down on one knee, pull the lid back off a tiny box, encasing a thin metallic cylinder made of white gold with a gigantic rock on it and pop the question "Will you marry me" because ma'am, YOU THINK LIKE A REAL WOMAN!!!

Back off I already called dibs on the kennel haha

Mrs can confirm this (hopefully) :p

Wahesh

Reaction score
Back off I already called dibs on the kennel haha

Mrs can confirm this (hopefully) :p
Come on bro, you've already got the Assyrian chick. Plus I gave you dating advice. Come on - hook a brother up. I've always wanted a secret midnight rendezvous with a married woman ;)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on bro, you've already got the Assyrian chick. Plus I gave you dating advice. Come on - hook a brother up. I've always wanted a secret midnight rendezvous with a married woman ;)
Haha I hope I have her!

Ask Assassin he gets final say in these matters lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would a lebbo girl ever date an asian guy?

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahahaha thanks that's flattering love. Its all thanks to my mumma ☺☺

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I hope I have her!

Ask Assassin he gets final say in these matters lol
Yep. And don't get your hopes up either he has me training for a battle that may never come lol.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me say I hardly ever catch trains. I have had to catch them frequently in the past, but these days I drive and bus (Company shuttle bus) it to work so I am able to avoid them. However I am sure things are the same now as they have been in past years.

I recently visited Japan and trains were my main transport for the whole 3 weeks I was there. I seriously did not have any issues catching trains there. Every problem I could think of having in the past on Australian trains, did not exist over there.

The main cause of this difference is probably that Japanese people are insanely polite. This means that:

- No one ever tries to get on the train before people get off
- No one ever talks on their mobile phone
- No one eats or drinks

Sure they can be packed, but because their trains run every couple of minutes you can always just wait for the next one if you think it is too squishy for you.

Australians are rude assholes. it probably doesn't help that our train system is so third world. However that is no excuse for our generally selfish behaviour.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would a lebbo girl ever date an asian guy?
Yeah some do bro and vice versa, I use to date a nice Asian girl from my old uni.

I can't be married to you, your like the baby son I'm hoping to have some day. Lol
Told ya I'm not ready for marriage ;)

Make sure your son stays cute as, I use to be cute and cheek then it changed I'm still cheeky but thats it haha :(

Yep. And don't get your hopes up either he has me training for a battle that may never come lol.
All I can say is IDFWU haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah some do bro and vice versa, I use to date a nice Asian girl from my old uni.

Told ya I'm not ready for marriage ;)

Make sure your son stays cute as, I use to be cute and cheek then it changed I'm still cheeky but thats it haha :(

All I can say is IDFWU haha
Yeah I have "dated" Asian chicks.

Vietnamese and Laos girls are the friendliest and my favourite Asians.