Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's my ultimate pet hate. Along with bad drivers. I really should just find a job that requires me to work from home.
I've got something worse than bad drivers. Bad walkers. People walking in front of you who are on their phone or super slow because they're too busy yapping away and you don't have enough room to go around them. Gahhh, it grinds my gears worse than anything, especially if I'm on a mission and have somewhere to be/to do.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
St Marys? Why St Marys?
Temporarily, like hopefully we are out of here in a month or two God willing.

Renting from my ****-in-laws of a brother-in-laws shack. House is full of mould which is bad for my kids and I (son suddenly developed asthma from it), he has holes in his asbestos walls and up to a month ago we had sewerage in the back yard. That **** is on the top of my list...

F*** this whole area. To call it St Marys is blasphemous lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Smells are the worst.

I can put up with chatter by putting my headphones on, but scents are something you can't flush out.

Whether it's overpowering perfumes that flare up my allergies, or the smell of Tumeric and Coriander or some sort of Vindaloo. Sometimes I swear I think some people bathe in that shit first thing in the morning.
That reminds me... when I got to work yesterday morning, some new guy was having, some sort of chicken with pumpkin and beans. Once he got it out of the microwave the topped that with mayo... AND ATE IT FOR ****ING BREAKFAST! Then he did it again at brunch, then again at lunch, and again today.

Doesn't that weirdo ever get sick of eating the same thing 3 times in the space of 5 hours?

Gosh the guy ate so much I'm surprised he's not a fat f*ck FFS.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've got something worse than bad drivers. Bad walkers. People walking in front of you who are on their phone or super slow because they're too busy yapping away and you don't have enough room to go around them. Gahhh, it grinds my gears worse than anything, especially if I'm on a mission and have somewhere to be/to do.
Bad walkers yes, but not in the yappers sense. I have a problem with people who just walk out in front of you out of no where, and they don't bother looking to see that they're about to walk in front of your path. Then you get those idiots who just naturally walk slow, and when you try to overtake them... THEY ARE DRIFTING INTO YOUR PATH AGAIN. It's like... can't you walk straight you dumb merkin?!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Temporarily, like hopefully we are out of here in a month or two God willing.

Renting from my ****-in-laws of a brother-in-laws shack. House is full of mould which is bad for my kids and I (son suddenly developed asthma from it), he has holes in his asbestos walls and up to a month ago we had sewerage in the back yard. That **** is on the top of my list...

F*** this whole area. To call it St Marys is blasphemous lol
WTF??? the asbestos has gotten me worried.
The place is a hole, but I've been going that way a fair bit.
You moving back towards Fairfield?

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad walkers yes, but not in the yappers sense. I have a problem with people who just walk out in front of you out of no where, and they don't bother looking to see that they're about to walk in front of your path. Then you get those idiots who just naturally walk slow, and when you try to overtake them... THEY ARE DRIFTING INTO YOUR PATH AGAIN. It's like... can't you walk straight you dumb merkin?!
Its giving me anxiety just thinking about it. And as I walk past them I scream out EXCUSE ME right in their ear. I've told one chick to move the fuk outta the way and merge left you fat fuk so us considerate pricks can get the traffic flowing. Lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Its giving me anxiety just thinking about it. And as I walk past them I scream out EXCUSE ME right in their ear. I've told one chick to move the fuk outta the way and merge left you fat fuk so us considerate pricks can get the traffic flowing. Lol
LMAO you're such a badass. Sometimes I wish I had enough courage to do that. I do get the occasional person who apologises after doing that, but most of them of so oblivious to what the **** is happening around them that you'd think they just got kicked in the head by a donkey lol.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO you're such a badass. Sometimes I wish I had enough courage to do that. I do get the occasional person who apologises after doing that, but most of them of so oblivious to what the **** is happening around them that you'd think they just got kicked in the head by a donkey lol.
I couldn't handle it anymore. I let it out its better for your health lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I couldn't handle it anymore. I let it out its better for your health lol
I know I know but I'm a wimp lol. I should hire you for some tutoring lessons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
WTF??? the asbestos has gotten me worried.
The place is a hole, but I've been going that way a fair bit.
You moving back towards Fairfield?
Yeah the motherfuker didn't tell us on top of that.

We are moving to Blacktown. Down the track we want to end up in Greystanes, hopefully before the kids hit high school.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You see why I call you Assassina lol

That made Southy and I very proud lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

We are moving to Blacktown. Down the track we want to end up in Greystanes, hopefully the kids hit high school.
I'm right next to Greystanes so I might see you around haha!

Don't send them to my old high school (Greystanes High) as its turned to crap since my year left though

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm right next to Greystanes so I might see you around haha!

Don't send them to my old high school (Greystanes High) as its turned to crap since my year left though
Well if it was up to me I'd send my boy to Westfield Sports, a lot of athletes came from there. But we would prefer a Catholic school (even though I'm not Catholic lol)

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I know but I'm a wimp lol. I should hire you for some tutoring lessons.
I charge $100 per hour

We are moving to Blacktown. Down the track we want to end up in Greystanes, hopefully before the kids hit high school.
Never thought you'd go that way Man. Then again I never thought I'd see my ass out in bankstown either lol.

You see why I call you Assassina lol

That made Southy and I very proud lol
I've come along way from the scared little ant I was. Now I just say it how it is and most people don't like it, but fu.ck it lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if it was up to me I'd send my boy to Westfield Sports, a lot of athletes came from there. But we would prefer a Catholic school (even though I'm not Catholic lol)
Yeah, there are some around where I live mainly in Parramatta and some near Greystanes and Toongabbie.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I charge $100 per hour

Never thought you'd go that way Man. Then again I never thought I'd see my ass out in bankstown either lol.

I've come along way from the scared little ant I was. Now I just say it how it is and most people don't like it, but fu.ck it lol
If I didn't get sick I would be in Greystanes now. But my family will have a nice roof over their heads.

Plus we are in the quiet suburb side of Blacktown.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If I didn't get sick I would be in Greystanes now. But my family will have a nice roof over their heads.

Mate we all have a destiny. Who knows, maybe one day you'll end up like the Habibs and win lotto - then you can live where ever you want.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate we all have a destiny. Who knows, maybe one day you'll end up like the Habibs and win lotto - then you can live where ever you want.
If I do brother you and all the kennel are invited over.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blacktown isn't bad it just depends which side you're on and stuff which u said is on the quiet side its not bad. Just don't go near West point at night lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Catch the train to work every day from Dapto to Kogarah (1hr 15 trip each way) and 2 things that really piss me off are the stupid teeny boppy girls that think everyone wants to listen to their crappy teeny boppy music so play it as loud as they can then sing and dance to it

The second thing I hate is people who sit on the aisle of a 3 seater or lies down then give you death stares/make it as difficult as they can to get into the other 2 seats or won't let you sit there at all. Seriously why the hell do they feel so entitled that they think they can hog 3 seats to themselves while everyone else stands.

Actually sorry make that 3 things. The other thing that pisses me off is seeing young people (especially guys) sit in a seat or remain seated when there is either pregnant women or old people standing. That is just the height of rudeness. Get off your arse and give up your seat it's just common courtesy!!!

I could honestly go on and on but they are the main things haha