Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeh @Berries you can do it lolololol
lol I have in the past if you actually posted on here to see , given him props for try assists and said he is no where near as bad as 2019 champ. Not going to have this though, all three of them should never see first grade again for any club. Having a go is not enough. Lewis commits way too many mistakes, lack any directional or organizational skills or the ability to pass or kick on a decently consistent basis to entertain this idea.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You and I both know that’s not always the case. Players leave clubs before their contract expires left right and centre. If they’re on the nose, they can find a new home.
Yeh ok. How about you become an agent for Flanagan and wakeham and get them off our books with all the clubs banging the door down for them

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jake is not a halfback. He is not even a fringe rugby league player. If he could defend then maybe he could be A decent reserve grade Fullback or centre. That's about it.
But defense ( lol can’t say it with a straight face) and trying hard has gotten Lewis an 100 admirers on here?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cuz I’m hearing ya. I really am. But for what we got you think Averillo deserves to be 7 next year. Tell me Lewis doesn’t get the go ahead simply on kicking and defence alone. Gus isn’t stupid. He knows
None of them deserve it. I'd play BBO next to Burton.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wakehams better.
Fuck Wakeham gus wants him gone.I was talking about if FLANGE and ohh it was Wakeham i think lol am a few beers in also...
They are all shit halves... Averillo could make it as a running 6 in a top tier system, but certainly not ours.
Yeh fuck him off too, potentially good trade bait i.e has currency as a prospect(big one if you believe the pump ups brigade on here)and we could get a umm hooker lol

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is solid in defence, and has good boot on him. With a decent team around him, and a bit of good coaching, he'll be a great player for us. I'd put him in the forwards.

I never want to see Flanagan in a Bulldogs jersey ever again.
Lewis would make a great lock with a few extra kgs on him. A ball playing lock like Travis Norton.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
THIS i agree with, isn't what we need as a starting half obviously but if those other spuds get gone..he is worth another year.
I think he's been good every time he's stood in this year too. A bit unlucky with some HIA's (possibly tackling technique). A bit annoying Baz trying to force Flanagan down our throats (and even Wakeham over him). Lewis at least gives a F and is competitive.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Must be why the clubs are lining up to sign lewis....
How do you know? Do you expect there to be a media circus around Lewis’ next contract?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Must be why the clubs are lining up to sign lewis....
Lewis is probably the most attractive signing of our 3 duds but yet the lewis lovers are suggesting we should offload Flanagan or wakeham to other clubs so we can keep lewis, when no one is even in for lewis ffs lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol I have in the past if you actually posted on here to see , given him props for try assists and said he is no where near as bad as 2019 champ. Not going to have this though, all three of them should never see first grade again for any club. Having a go is not enough. Lewis commits way too many mistakes, lack any directional or organizational skills or the ability to pass or kick on a decently consistent basis to entertain this idea.
Well i;ve only ever seen you still hang shit on him OFTEN champ...fact.
He would be Ok as a fill in/depth thats all i'm saying...only IF at least Flanno was kicked to the kerb and i dgaf if Wakeham is too...then it's justifiable on low $$$

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be trying to move on Flanagan and Wakeham and keep Lewis as a back-up.
Exactly. Flanagan couldn't do one thing right. Missed a tackle for a try to the Knights. Can't even pass the ball properly when we're on the opposition try line. Offers NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT F..K UP AFTER F..K UP, and Averillo and Wakeham are just as bad but we're moving on Lewis but keeping the other 3 ????????????????????????

How does that make sense in anyone's warped world ?

I'm not saying Lewis is great by any means (I'd rather Johnson or Sezer) but he's great compared to the other 3 complete f..king duds. Sell Flanagan and Wakeham FFS and give whatever we get to Lewis.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He does try but hard but he has absolutely nothing. No running threat, no ball playing threat etc. It's just arsey, scrappy tries and has been for years.
Any tries are better than none though and that's what Flanagan brings. (and Averillo)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Any tries are better than nothing though and that's what Flanagan brings.
Who cares about Flanagan, he isn't even in the picture for me.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh ok. How about you become an agent for Flanagan and wakeham and get them off our books with all the clubs banging the door down for them
Well if Wakeham is half the superstar that you’ve told me he is then it shouldn’t be a problem.

Flanagan’s old man is still well connected enough to carry Kyle into a new team.

I’d be very very surprised if the club isn’t currently exploring offloading at least 1 of them

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis would make a great lock with a few extra kgs on him. A ball playing lock like Travis Norton.
Bags Jake but at the same time thinks a half with a non existent running game and ball playing game can be a ball playing lock. LOL.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares about Flanagan, he isn't even in the picture for me.
But he is on the clubs picture...2 more years at what 375k? yet barely good enough to play for the Cheso Hornets let alone grade...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis is probably the most attractive signing of our 3 duds but yet the lewis lovers are suggesting we should offload Flanagan or wakeham to other clubs so we can keep lewis, when no one is even in for lewis ffs lol
He's been able to negotiate a contract since last November.. if he was any good he was as good as some on here make him out to be, he would have at least 2-3 clubs fighting over him.. especially considering the distinct lack of halves in the NRL..