And people say why have we bought wingers hahaha

Fox and Cotic is just gun

Okunbor can get fitter and better and back up the tall tree ****
There's buying wingers and then there's buying wingers on a combined $1m+

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's buying wingers and then there's buying wingers on a combined $1m+
Don't you think JAC is worth 550? i know Cotric is on overs due to someone signing him on spec as a future centre...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Okenbur has deactivated his social Media accounts because of threats and racist messages he was getting after the Titans game.

People need to calm tf down. There’s constructive criticism and then there’s unacceptable behaviour.
Okunbor is our Rashford...Black, gets racially abused online and he feeds school kids.. :smirk:

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He’s not tough enough to be a forward let alone a back. You need that killer instinct. He’s soft

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't you think JAC is worth 550? i know Cotric is on overs due to someone signing him on spec as a future centre...
JAC is worth that to us especially because what in theory he's going to bring in regards to leadership and the positivity around the playing group. He's one of the best personalities in the NRL. Cotric looks like a bit of a mute (it doesn't look like he's going to make players around him better) and isn't playing like a 400-500k (top winger money) winger atm. We're only going to get value out of Cotric if he's looking like he did at the Raiders before he came over (he was a top 5 winger). We're starting to see it's evident everyone that comes here struggles and I'd say our spine as a whole is most at fault for that.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okenbur has deactivated his social Media accounts because of threats and racist messages he was getting after the Titans game.

People need to calm tf down. There’s constructive criticism and then there’s unacceptable behaviour.
That is terrible. Criticise his performance, sure; but why go to racist attacks and personal abuse? That is low, and beneath the dignity of real Bulldog supporters.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd rather not pay wingers that much, he's good but imo someone like To'o would be better for us. We won't see the best of JAC.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather not pay wingers that much, he's good but imo someone like To'o would be better for us. We won't see the best of JAC.
Another year of misery for you on TK next year then hey mate? :laughing:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just spent 15 mins watching every single try JAC scored (100) on YouTube

If we play the same style next year he will be lucky to get 5 all season
Yup, he's a bit of a luxury imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well i did see Gus say last nite there is no quick fix to narrowing the gap between the top 6 and the numerous capcatchers...
There isn't really a fix at all under these new rules, the game in its current state is broken and there just isn't really a contest between attack and defence anymore.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't Panthers re-sign Crichton on $750k and what has he done since? I will tell you...fuck all and he is playing in a star studded team. He was a one year hit and now he will be cleaning up 3/4 of a million dollars for 3 yrs. Watch him step up in his last year of his contract. JAC is worth every cent and like someone said, Cotric was signed as a centre and that wasn't by Baz either and Baz has no say in it now as he still has two more years to go. So, no use complaining about it....it is what it is now!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't Panthers re-sign Crichton on $750k and what has he done since? I will tell you...fuck all and he is playing in a star studded team. He was a one year hit and now he will be cleaning up 3/4 of a million dollars for 3 yrs. Watch him step up in his last year of his contract. JAC is worth every cent and like someone said, Cotric was signed as a centre and that wasn't by Baz either and Baz has no say in it now as he still has two more years to go. So, no use complaining about it....it is what it is now!
What does Crichton have to do with any if this? If anything he supports my belief that we don't don't need to be spending that sort of money on backs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Andersons signing players long term without having their coach (they also signed most of our players under Pay) for the year yet is ludicrous (I was for signing Cotric but we also needed much more, hooker was a must and we didn't do it). Pay should of been sacked in the November prior or not at all. This would of given the incoming coach the whole window.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Andersons signing players long term without having their coach (they also signed most of our players under Pay) for the year yet is ludicrous (I was for signing Cotric but we also needed much more, hooker was a must and we didn't do it). Pay should of been sacked in the November prior or not at all. This would of given the incoming coach the whole window.
I know the coin he is on is overs and not ideal at all, i like the bloke and think(well hope)he can be good for us and if he plays well the overs won't be such an issue..hard to make much impact in our shemozzle this year, thought he was alright in patches and was improving before getting injured.