Jayden Okunbor

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly watched bugger all football last year with the 6 again rule pissing me off even more than our losses, but Okunbor really improved his ability to field a high ball the year before this year. Started his first season where it was odds on he'd drop it. Got demoted for a while and came back much improved in that aspect of his game.

But he definitely needs to keep working on the weaknesses. He's got some upsides that many players will never have though if he can iron out his deficiencies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll cut him slack missing all pre season then rushed straight back in a shit show team and season

Everyone needs to be given a clean slate under Gus and new roster

Except for Flanno I’ve seen enough
Amen flano under Bellamy would still shit the bed

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Okunbor has ability and hes a presence on the field. Needs to improve his defence. He may also benefit from some better service and players around him.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem with him is he’s extremely soft. Maybe he will get tougher as years go by, but wow at present scared to put body on the line.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Knockonbur would be better suited in the second row as he doesn't have to turn around and chase. I've seen B-Doubles turn around quicker.
Yeh possibly, hes big enough to be one.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is decent quality for a depth player, got unlucky with the injury but has come back strong.

He'll probably pop up and score another try of the season when he gets his next opportunity.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor has ability and hes a presence on the field. Needs to improve his defence. He may also benefit from some better service and players around him.
Hes got size, I don't think he has presence, I think he lacks a lot of confidence in his own ability- which makes him mediocre at best.

Would love for him to find that confidence and know he's one of the biggest blokes on the field.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes got size, I don't think he has presence, I think he lacks a lot of confidence in his own ability- which makes him mediocre at best.

Would love for him to find that confidence and know he's one of the biggest blokes on the field.
If anyone will help him find that it will be Jac.

Pangai hetho Thomspson should help him find some **** too