Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When will Flanagone take the bull by the horns and create?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never said I was his biggest fan, I said I would give him the same amount as pay, but this team lineup is another strike against his name
You say this line up is another strike against him.
Tell me and everyone else, just who you would have in the team in their place.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though the Roosters are without Tedesco, Morris, Collins, Keary, Crichton and both captains have retired and lost 0-46 last week, ill be disappointed if they dont defeat the Bulldogs by 30.
This Current Dogs side is the worst club side I’ve seen since Wests 1999.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How more chances does Napa and averillo get they are shit

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Katoa at 9 is a big defensive liability. We’re fucked.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep the 46-0 drubbing they got last week wont help us. Nor will Radley being back. Manu also carves up at fullback so its likely to be a long night.

I will fucking scream though if Sam Walker throws cut out passes like DCE does last week and Katoa is 20 metres infield. Surely that left edge will be better than last week
Yep. number one thing this week is to tell Katoa to stay on his opposition winger.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though the Roosters are without Tedesco, Morris, Collins, Keary, Crichton and both captains have retired and lost 0-46 last week, ill be disappointed if they dont defeat the Bulldogs by 30.
well we did start with a reserve grade side & are without Cotric, Crichton, Deitz, Doorey, Elliott, RFM, JMK, Okunbor, Seumanufagai, Smith & we didn't replace DWZ & we didn't fill 2 spots on our top 30, so the Roosters coach should be sacked if they don't put 50 on our 3rd grade side.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Roosters team still has more then enough fire power to rack up a score on us. Only way we are getting points is if Averillo pulls something out his ass which isn’t exactly reliable.
Yeh! they all, (including the Coach) need to pull something out of their ass ....... ( THEIR FINGER !!! )

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't believe katoa, stimson and waddell are in the 17 let alone starting, They shouldnt be starting due to how shit they are then you factor in the bondi incident shits mind boggling

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s about equal with that Knights team who won 1 game under the old rules.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me we are just lucky they don’t have Tedesco and Crichton. This line up is so shit. I cant believe we don’t have another back up 9? I think Lewis should be given ago at 6 again for defence and fuck Meaney off. He’s not with us next year so don’t do Melbourne the favour and give him quality minutes in a vital position.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't overestimate us, we have the slowest 5/8 on the planet next to the smallest halfback, 4 hobbits on the bench and a pack whose foot speed can only be compared to the tectonic movement of the continents. It will be closer than you all think. Based on our last games I'm predicting nil all at fulltime, but we win on a countback due to having more colours in our jersey.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't overestimate us, we have the slowest 5/8 on the planet next to the smallest halfback, 4 hobbits on the bench and a pack whose foot speed can only be compared to the tectonic movement of the continents. It will be closer than you all think. Based on our last games I'm predicting nil all at fulltime, but we win on a countback due to having more colours in our jersey.
I think you're overestimating our team. It's basically a Reserve Grade lineup. We all know this Roosters team is way weaker than previous years but our team can't score points and can't defend. You're also underestimating the bounce back factor from the Roosters after last week.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone upset about Napa being named, am I the only one thats more upset that S.Katoa has been named......... GAH!!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Napa doesn't turn up to a training session and his punishment is to be named on the bench.

I think Doorey won't last in the NRL either, the concussions are becoming too frequent.
His punishment is to get owned by the Roosters, and end his career.