Re-signing Adam Elliott

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To suggest he is not having a go this year is ludicrous, depending on recruitment for next year he will go up a gear too/plus make less desperate plays.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offloads, metres, good angled runs which threaten the line. He has offered plenty this year. I don’t think some of you watch our games at all. You just sit there like boys regurgitating the same baseless criticisms.
I'd rather Jaydn Su'a or even Ben Condon from the Cows. Both would come cheaper.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our best player is off contract at the end of 2023. Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to extend his contract now in order to retain him for under $800,000 a season and avoid an all out bidding war? Speculation over the future of our best player is just the sort of thing that could derail our 2023 premiership charge. On one hand, I think Adam deserves every cent of the 800k he will be commanding in a few years time, but the doggie in me feels it would be prudent to act now.

Thoughts?
Purple is the international color of sarcasm? Can you please change your text color to purple.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he starts to play better this season...he's been like a bucket of dog's vomit the last few games.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How much is Elliott worth after today @utility half ?

Another five missed tackles today and a complete lack of effort all throughout the game, especially for their last try.

Underperforming players like Elliott that are the higher earners and are more experienced are part of the problem at this club and the sooner they're moved on, the better.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Another five missed tackles today and a complete lack of effort all throughout the game, especially for their last try.

Underperforming players like Elliott that are the higher earners and are more experienced are part of the problem at this club and the sooner they're moved on, the better.
Lol you’re actually trying to blame him for trying to defend a 2 on 1 on the wing because of a poor defensive decision by a teammate? That will just about do me.

He had what should have been a try assist only to be robbed by Cummins. Bumped his price up by 50k, I reckon.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sooner we move on all the deadwood including Elliot the sooner we may make the 8. Elliot continues to be bog average

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol you’re actually trying to blame him for trying to defend a 2 on 1 on the wing because of a poor defensive decision by a teammate? That will just about do me.

He had what should have been a try assist only to be robbed by Cummins. Bumped his price up by 50k, I reckon.
I blame him for switching off and showing zero urgency or desperation to shut the play down.

As a supposed senior player he should be leading be example and playing hard the full 80 minutes. Not giving up because the result is determined.. Instead youngsters like Atoni show more pride and desperation.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keep laughing it off Utility Half. You're the only one that thinks it's funny. The rest of us are over his antics off the field and horrible form on the field..

Keep living in denial and pretending like Elliott isn't playing like dog shit.