Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
JFC...There is way too much pearl clutching in the thread. FMD, if half you are looking to Adam Idiot as some sort of moral authority, or even footballers in general, then I don’t think your moral compass is working correctly.
Yes, he’s a shit-stain human being, but a human being nonetheless. You can’t expect a peanut like Elliott to juggle two things like staying sober and not rooting a chick when given the chance at the same time to not happen. His history for his “Pants off, Dance off” has already precluded his inability to not act like a fuckwit when given the chance.

nedloh50

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JFC...There is way too much pearl clutching in the thread. FMD, if half you are looking to Adam Idiot as some sort of moral authority, or even footballers in general, then I don’t think your moral compass is working correctly.
Yes, he’s a shit-stain human being, but a human being nonetheless. You can’t expect a peanut like Elliott to juggle two things like staying sober and not rooting a chick when given the chance at the same time to not happen. His history for his “Pants off, Dance off” has already precluded his inability to not act like a fuckwit when given the chance.
abcdefg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Article on Billy Johnstone today...

You spent nine years here as a Strength and Conditioning Coach, what were some of your philosophies to training?

We like to think an important part was how much sleep you were getting. If you're at the nightclub till two o'clock in the morning, you weren't going to do much for us through the day. So you know, it was about just organising your life and making sure that you are fit and well.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Getting plastered when we're 2 weeks out from a trial and he's only just got back into full training is more than a personal issue. Once again he lands us in the media and anyone with half a brain know that affects current and possible future sponsors. The guy has acted like a goose and it's far more than a moral and personal iasue because it again creates a diatraction at a time we least need it. Poor behaviour might be rife in some NRL circles but you rarely see it from the Islander boys from conservative religious backgrounds. Team unity is essential for a successful tilt at the title and moronic behaviour like Elliotts can have serious consequences. If he isn't punted he should be on his final warning.
Lol u serious Joey John’s would get plastered Thursday before a weekends game. He was fine.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol u serious Joey John’s would get plastered Thursday before a weekends game. He was fine.
Elliott is no Joey Johns. And times have changed. You can no longer have players going out and getting plastered and expect the media to turn a blind eye.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott is no Joey Johns. And times have changed. You can no longer have players going out and getting plastered and expect the media to turn a blind eye.
Really. I live outside of Sydney, and see NRL players pissed all the time in my backyard. Why can’t a person drink as much as he wants? That’s pathetic, if someone isn’t breaking the law they can do as they pls. Its the club that runs the show, not the media. If a player is performing under his contract, and representing value, good luck to him.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I bet sponsors, members and the local
Community the bulldogs represent agree with you like they did when CHN fucked a teacher in his “private life” but is now playing in a opposition team because of it?
It’s important to not compare the two events.
One was a club sponsored trip, ‘official business’ so to speak and the other a private function. If we’re to believe CHN he’s in an opposition team now by his choice - he said he ‘didn’t deserve to wear the Bulldogs jersey again’. Now I personally don’t buy that, but they are his own words.