Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fuck Lichshit

Elliott needs to clean up his act. He needs to take a look at himself and focus on footy. If Barrett believes he is 100 percent focused on footy then get him in the team and firing.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuck Lichshit

Elliott needs to clean up his act. He needs to take a look at himself and focus on footy. If Barrett believes he is 100 percent focused on footy then get him in the team and firing.
depends on his team mates imo

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They need to get on with the job. Lichaa is shit and Josh Jackson of all people knows how poor he was on the field.
it doesn't matter, if you have played league at senior level, you would understand you need the support of your team mates, if he has lost that then he needs to earn the respect back.
as i said we dont know the full story.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If real progress isn't being made with players behaviour, shouldn't we also be looking at the club and how they're handling things? Clearly something isn't working here if repeated incidents occur, so something must be wrong at the club also.

He made a mistake Elliot. The guy is a dick, and personally I think he's too much trouble to have at the club.

But what he did was a private matter and I don't know how the club really can get invovled other than offering him counseling and trying to curb his distructive ways.
The guy is a dick, and personally I think he's too much trouble to have at the club.

So let him put on his own presser and apologise pointing put how it had nothing to do with the Bulldogs and was his own doing and publicly apologise to the club and fans for bringing unwanted bad publicity and stand down for 4 weeks like Naden's fate.

Plus quietly get rid of him thereafter if they have lost faith that he cant keep out of the papers.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The guy is a dick, and personally I think he's too much trouble to have at the club.

So let him put on his own presser and apologise pointing put how it had nothing to do with the Bulldogs and was his own doing and publicly apologise to the club and fans for bringing unwanted bad publicity and stand down for 4 weeks like Naden's fate.

Plus quietly get rid of him thereafter if they have lost faith that he cant keep out of the papers.
i dont get where he needs to publically apologise, yes to the players but not to the public

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i dont get where he needs to publically apologise, yes to the players but not to the public
Unfortunately for Adam it has impacted on his employer.

Lichaa's Dad was first to bag the club and it snowballed from there, as it does with involving anything even remotely Bulldogs, with the media connecting anything salacious and blame sharing. Apologise to the players and the fans who have to wear the fallout as well. Its better to apologise than get the flick or shunned probably.

All our social media sites are heavily against retaining Elliott. Fans are sick of the disruption and the tarnishing of the team we all support. One poll has it 70% voting to get rid of him.

He is just the first dill to have his private life exposed by the press under our new coach and outlook for the future. so most fans are prepared to come down heavy on him for putting all the hard work in jeopardy.

We all know this crap has got to stop somehow, where players indiscretions are putting the club in a bad light.

I dont know what they can do, what they should do, but something has to change.

A lot of fans are as mad as hell and not gonna take it any more. No one knows the answers atm but someone better start finding some soon or else this bs just continues on year after year.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Elliot has done is nothing short of disgraceful. It’s obvious he has an issue with alcohol. But people saying the club will sack him, not going to happen. The club will fine him, should have him going to some form of rehab, and issue him with his final warning. In terms of missing games, I don’t think he should. The players will determine how he fits into the team and culture.

It’s a massive disappointment on the eve of the season after what has been a very exciting off season, and the dawn of a new era under Barrett. I’m glad the club has nipped it in the but and hopefully after the punishment is announced tomorrow, everyone can move and focus on the footy.

Bring on the Knights!
With both teams involved in love triangles over the off season the knights and dogs will be playing for the infidelity cup

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Elliott is using the same lawyer as Lichaa? That seems very peculiar, coming from a legal background myself
elliots lawyer from last mad Monday is sam saadat
Lichaa is using the same one
Look it up if you don’t believe ne
Or I can give u sams number himself

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed mate, Barret and co really needs to step up and make this guy an example, I mean how many more crap does he need to do to bring us down before he is finally shown the door for good?????? This guy pathetic and to me if true this smells like the Cherry Evans and Hasting crap all over again! Show some balls Trent and get rid of the bad smell before it back fires on you matey!
You can't just sack a guy for cheating on his missus. I dont condone what he did at all, especially when he just had a kid. But as far as we all seem to be hearing, its all that he did. But worst case scenario, thats all he did. If Lichaa didn't punch a window, we probably wouldn't know anything.
All said and done, very last chance Elliot! Fuck up again and there's the door. For all the good work he does, stupid shit like this unravels it all very quickly!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did I say Adam was innocent of shagging your partner did I? Settle down Michael the cops have charged you with DV and common assault no one else.
Nice
Very original
Wouldn’t expect any different though

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the video?

From what i can see (as its dark), is the waterslide and butterfly ramming

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A more lighted hearted view of the events, if action was called by some of our games great.

- The classic by-line from the immortal Frank Hyde. " if its high enough, if it long enough.. Yes straight between the POSTS.
- or Lichaa should have simply followed the great Rex Mossop, who made a citizens arrest of nudist near his home..quoted "male genitalia should not be rammed people's throat"
- I am sure an excited Chris "Buddha" Handy would have been on his feet shouting .. " go you good thing"

I simply think it was classic rugby league. With a pair of silky soft hands, Elliott was put through yawning hole to score in extra time. A dejected Elliott when interviewed about his first for year ... " it was good to score... but now I won't be able to do the end of year nudy run."