Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree that he's a dope. A scumbag for what he did. No arguing from me there.

But still haven't been presented a legal reason as to why Elliot should be punished by the club for what he did. I don't think there is one. It's a personal matter, and no matter how pissed off everyone is about it there's absolutely nothign the club can do about it.
Yep, just drop him for poor form after round 1.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
While he was drunk in a public place? At a bar? And video evidence? After repeated warnings about his drinking?

Again I ask. What has Elliot done to warrant him being sacked? Or punished?

Don't get it personally. The guy is a **** but I'm honestly waiting for someone to tell me what code of conduct he broke apart from being an absolute **** to his own kid, Mrs, and his best friend.
Elliott is meant to be recovering from injury yet he's out drinking all night long, pretty sure that's a no no. Elliott has had multiple warnings already, multiple court appearances, there's pictures with his dick out, etc. If the club really wanted to sack him I'm sure they could...Baz obviously doesn't want that considering he pushed for him to be re-signed even though he was already half way out the door.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
" Hey Garlo is it true freddy had a poke at your mrs pussy pie"
That sound like a perfectly reasonable question to ask someone ? :|
Probably a better question than "Mrs Garlic can I put my face in your pussy pie??" As I'm sure a Garlic pussy ain't going to taste great...sure to be super funky, particularly after blind Freddy had spent some time there poking around....:grimacing:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This exact situation happens to me every week lol. My missus and her besty are both nurses (shift work), her boyfriend who has become a good friend works monday to friday and gets to bed regularly early.

They live 2 houses up and my partner will leave early if she has work or to take our son home and me and the wifeys best friend will kick on for a few extra drinks.

It goes a little bit deeper. My partner and I lived across the road from her besty in another town. The bestys bf was living 4 hrs away. The wifey got a job near to where her besty's bf lived and so stayed with him for a 3 months while we looked for a house, only coming home when she had multiple days off. The besty would come across the road and have drinks and dinner often with me while my partner was staying at her boyfriend's.

We used to send messenges and snaps to each other stirring shit and people in small towns will gossip so when any of us were asked we just said wife swap.

Can say I've only had this level of trust with only a handful of people and consider myself lucky to have such a good relationship and friendships.
Sounds like you are all lucky to have each other as friends! Nice story in this world of short relationships & shorter marriages!

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It’s important to not compare the two events.
One was a club sponsored trip, ‘official business’ so to speak and the other a private function. If we’re to believe CHN he’s in an opposition team now by his choice - he said he ‘didn’t deserve to wear the Bulldogs jersey again’. Now I personally don’t buy that, but they are his own words.
Lock it in - Sat 15 May ... we'll see what CHN has to say then .... I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up ... not surprised NRL has moved that game to Suncorp ...tossers!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It did happen , Garlick went to the coach and board and told them what happened and said it's either Him or Fittler , A few weeks later Garlick signed with Souths. Garlicks Mrs had a reputation for it.

Shit like this has been happening forever especially in the footy scene where's there's lots of drugs and alcohol involved
Along with loose women!
One ho trying to pinch another ho's source of $$

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Elliott is meant to be recovering from injury yet he's out drinking all night long, pretty sure that's a no no. Elliott has had multiple warnings already, multiple court appearances, there's pictures with his dick out, etc. If the club really wanted to sack him I'm sure they could...Baz obviously doesn't want that considering he pushed for him to be re-signed even though he was already half way out the door.
Elliott was back to full training there was no drinking ban

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought he was back into full training again? Though that's a good point.

Apart from the shiny etc. that Lichaa gave him, did he turn up to training Monday in good enough condition? Was he still drunk?

He's had a dick pic. A video. OK.

But what exactly is the charge on this occcassion? Fucking someone's Mrs? I just don't think the club has enough to warrant his sacking. Or even a fine if I'mhonest.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im disappointed tbh elliott is a fukhead ,we are lucky to have laundy others may of left

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Elliot has done is nothing short of disgraceful. It’s obvious he has an issue with alcohol. But people saying the club will sack him, not going to happen. The club will fine him, should have him going to some form of rehab, and issue him with his final warning. In terms of missing games, I don’t think he should. The players will determine how he fits into the team and culture.

It’s a massive disappointment on the eve of the season after what has been a very exciting off season, and the dawn of a new era under Barrett. I’m glad the club has nipped it in the but and hopefully after the punishment is announced tomorrow, everyone can move and focus on the footy.

Bring on the Knights!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What Elliot has done is nothing short of disgraceful. It’s obvious he has an issue with alcohol. But people saying the club will sack him, not going to happen. The club will fine him, should have him going to some form of rehab, and issue him with his final warning. In terms of missing games, I don’t think he should. The players will determine how he fits into the team and culture.

It’s a massive disappointment on the eve of the season after what has been a very exciting off season, and the dawn of a new era under Barrett. I’m glad the club has nipped it in the but and hopefully after the punishment is announced tomorrow, everyone can move and focus on the footy.

Bring on the Knights!
with barrett being old school, id say he has asked his leadership group on the punishment, if they say 4 weeks in reserve grade then that is it or it all good.
we dont know the full story either, things happen. Hopefully it isnt as bad as what they are saying.