Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill be pissed if the club doesn’t drop him to reserve grade for a month how could you trust the fuck

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You all seem to be missing the point here.

None of us care a fig about his private life.

But Adam Elliott, just like you and me, has to be accountable for his life choices whether its outside the workplace or on the field or workplace.

The reality is his actions have had a deleterious impact on our club.

That is wrong.

It's up to him to stop that from happening or suffer the consequences and make all efforts to fix the clubs exposure to bad publicity.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hahahhaa if that person has form and continuously brings the club and the nrl brand into disrepute then
Perhaps ????
Please. In the world of bonehead acts, Elliott’s past indiscretions barely rate a mention.

Clowns like you tend to forget the whole club is responsible for bad Monday. They were all there acting the fool and club officials were tgere egging them on.

As far as the video goes, complete non issue which barely even rated a mention in the press.

Some of you are just carrying in like pearl clutching puritans because you don’t like the guy and that is a bit pathetic.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please. In the world of bonehead acts, Elliott’s past indiscretions barely rate a mention.

Clowns like you tend to forget the whole club is responsible for bad Monday. They were all there acting the fool and club officials were tgere egging them on.

As far as the video goes, complete non issue which barely even rated a mention in the press.

Some of you are just carrying in like pearl clutching puritans because you don’t like the guy and that is a bit pathetic.
LOLLLL yet he’s the one who continuously gets his dick out... then others are guilty of being in his company if anything. Pathetic apparently LOL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not putting anyone before the club. The best thing Elliott AND the club can do is move on.
Nah you have a vested interest in this defence of Adam.

I've had it on good authority from a reliable source lol.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Getting plastered when we're 2 weeks out from a trial and he's only just got back into full training is more than a personal issue. Once again he lands us in the media and anyone with half a brain know that affects current and possible future sponsors. The guy has acted like a goose and it's far more than a moral and personal iasue because it again creates a diatraction at a time we least need it. Poor behaviour might be rife in some NRL circles but you rarely see it from the Islander boys from conservative religious backgrounds. Team unity is essential for a successful tilt at the title and moronic behaviour like Elliotts can have serious consequences. If he isn't punted he should be on his final warning.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah you have a vested interest in this defence of Adam.

I've had it on good authority from a reliable source lol.
Incorrect. The level of criticism being aimed at him is just over the top as usual. The very reason I’ve taken in the role of being his advocate.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOLLLL yet he’s the one who continuously gets his dick out... then others are guilty of being in his company if anything. Pathetic apparently LOL
Yes, if the club creates the environment and officials cheer snd egg him on, they are also accountable. And what he does on a private video is really nobody’s business but his own, You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed, mate.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing to see here bro, it’s his private life and apparently his a upstanding good guy as long he plays good footy LOLLLL
Hahaha That's Hilarious , The rest of the team seemed to think so too , Except for Zac Woolford who quite clearly is disgusted and trying to pull him down from the bar

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Incorrect. The level of criticism being dined at him is just over the top as usual. The very reason I’ve taken in the role of being his advocate.
Well I direct you to my impassioned defence of him at MM.

He went thru a lot of humiliation with that and contrition.

He should have learnt a big lesson about consequences and not letting others down at our club.

As I said, happy to leave it with our Admin and Baz but how many of this pea brain incidents that cause collateral damage to the Bulldogs brand can we tolerate. I dont mean just him, its all players.

Bloody disappointed its so often all about the players indiscretions and sensationalist headlines, than real progress with player behaviour and game results and success.