Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't paint Elliott in the best light and I feel bad for Lichaa to have all of this played out in the media.

But unless Baz or his teammates have an issue with Elliott, or the story becomes a distraction to the team, then I don't see this affecting his short term future with the club. I could see the club shopping Elliott down the road though if they've grown tired of his antics.
Of course it’s gonna be a distraction and an issue mate

Reactions: GDR

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It doesn't paint Elliott in the best light and I feel bad for Lichaa to have all of this played out in the media.

But unless Baz or his teammates have an issue with Elliott, or the story becomes a distraction to the team, then I don't see this affecting his short term future with the club. I could see the club shopping Elliott down the road though if they've grown tired of his antics.

Will he be involved in any of the DV charges (courtcase) against Lichaa?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course it’s gonna be a distraction and an issue mate
We'll see. It depends on how tight they are with Elliott and if they feel they can trust him. Or how many guys are still close to Lichaa..

If they feel it becomes an issue and is going to divide the locker room, then I have no problems with him being moved on. But it remains to be seen how things will play out.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you licha, fuck you Elliot and fuck you the wife involved I was looking forward to this season and had high hopes you fucken *****
OR FUCK YOU Elliot ? ummmmm ... I don't know that anyone else needs to be blamed. He didn't need to "kiss" if that's what we're going to call it for now before the truth comes out lol Lichaa's partner. How about some accountability on Elliot's part.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do we know for sure that it was a love triangle and not a love pentagon or romboid?
OK we don’t have the details and probably not our business to know unless it puts the club in a difficult position. But let me ask this. If it’s a love triangle we know two sides of the triangle are Michael and Adam. The other side is either Michael’s girl or Adam’s girl and my guess it’s the girl belonging to the guy who put his hand through the window.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OR FUCK YOU Elliot ? ummmmm ... I don't know that anyone else needs to be blamed. He didn't need to "kiss" if that's what we're going to call it for now before the truth comes out lol Lichaa's partner. How about some accountability on Elliot's part.
Mate fuck him for having his best mate as Elliot fmd

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will he be involved in any of the DV charges (courtcase) against Lichaa?
If Lichaa's lawyers version of events is true, then you'd think those charges would get thrown out pretty quickly.

Master Coach

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lichaa was asleep he woke up to his children crying went outside and seen elliot fucking his mrs.
He then broke all the glass in the house and bashed the fuck out of elliot

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does it really matter ? He has ruined our season already fmd
I'm thinking it's not just going to go away if he is involved in court proceedings as a DV witness. Be a continuous sheet stir.

The club doesnt need it.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have spoken with one of the players (I won’t name who) he is filthy and says the playing group aren’t happy at all and have heard from Elliot and Lichaa a couple of the boys called him to see how he is going. So whoever is defending Elliot the **** has fucked our season and has caused unrest within the playing group