Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't agree with you on this occasion.
Players come and go,but the bulldogs will live on, club first, player second, strong leadership yes, to protect our brand and the sanity of our sponsors and supporters.
I wonder what laundy thinks of this, he should be up for a comment anytime soon.
Not really his fault we are a target. We are in the business of winning premierships fuck what the media say. Strong leadership needed here

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That’s true mate but busted kissing on the balcony... for starters it’s a terrible look when it’s one of your best mates and on top of that what if they weren’t caught? How far would they have gone? It’s not somebody I’d want to work with or hang around and I’m sure there is plenty in the squad who would feel the same way. Everyone makes mistakes but it’s a pretty grubby act.
I’m sure there’s more to this story if that’s even true who the fk knows. Lichaa may have just overrreacted.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That version of events is from Lichaa’s side so they are going to be painting Elliott in the worst light possible. Is he a shit bloke? Definitely but that’s pretty much it.
spot on , shit bloke and a shit mate.. does that fit the culture Barrett is trying to build ??

i know they cant get rid of him over this, but id like a player swap with a player of equal value.. if possible.. this guy wont ever learn that he cant handle his alcohol..

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I don't agree with you on this occasion.
Players come and go,but the bulldogs will live on, club first, player second, strong leadership yes, to protect our brand and the sanity of our sponsors and supporters.
I wonder what laundy thinks of this, he should be up for a comment anytime soon.
I’m sure laundy is just annoyed this has disrupted our preseason and we may have to consider sacking a player over this

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not the first and not the last time Elliott will be caught slipping up, maybe it's time for him to give up the piss? Club should pull the pin sooner rather than later imo.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No way Elliott gets the sack for this, about time he starts pulling his head in a bit tho. Elliott is one of my favourite players in the team and our best forward imo, I do think he'll be the next captain after Jackson (obviously won't be captain material if this continues, 3 years away anyways). I have no problem with people questioning Elliott's morals outside footy but that's separate to what he is as a player.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That version of events is from Lichaa’s side so they are going to be painting Elliott in the worst light possible. Is he a shit bloke? Definitely but that’s pretty much it.
I agree I don’t think you can necessarily sack a bloke for kissing his mates missus but you gotta think some of the playing group wouldn’t take too kindly to that sort of behaviour.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brain dead nrl players just tear up contracts who ever is found guilty by trail don't need scum like this in the club full stop

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
spot on , shit bloke and a shit mate.. does that fit the culture Barrett is trying to build ??

i know they cant get rid of him over this, but id like a player swap with a player of equal value.. if possible.. this guy wont ever learn that he cant handle his alcohol..
Yeah I wouldn’t have a problem with that either. He’s a liability and incident waiting to happen. He’s never going to learn.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not many at the club wanted Elliot re-signed
It was barrets call to keep him
Not shitting on barret but Elliot should’ve let go esp at the price he was asking
He’s a surplus to needs and even though he had a good last season, in actual fact he was the good out of a horrible bunch
And he’s supposed to be one of the leaders in the team.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way Elliott gets the sack for this, about time he starts pulling his head in a bit tho. Elliott is one of my favourite players in the team and our best forward imo, I do think he'll be the next captain after Jackson. I have no problem with people questioning Elliott morals outside footy but that's separate to what he is as a player.
Your favourite player is a Sh!t Carnt and needs to be launched

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No way Elliott gets the sack for this, about time he starts pulling his head in a bit tho. Elliott is one of my favourite players in the team and our best forward imo, I do think he'll be the next captain after Jackson. I have no problem with people questioning Elliott morals outside footy but that's separate to what he is as a player.
Fuck Elliot if he is guilty sack him and I've filled dogs for 40 years dumb brain dead fucking ediots

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not really his fault we are a target. We are in the business of winning premierships fuck what the media say. Strong leadership needed here
It's not the Adam Elliott Show tho.

A lot are fed up with all the dumb stuff he finds himself involved in....part of the leadership group. Doesn't seem to take the responsibility seriously.

Wasn't he on a good behaviour bond, or ordered to take part in a rehabilitation program about problem drinking?

If we are to believe the so called statement from Lichaa's mrs and her solicitor, Adam didn't show much good sense or leadership.

It's certainly blown out of proportion but yet again Adam has let himself, his partner and the club down by showing no restraint.

The club can't have him as part of leadership and him getting himself into compromising situations and thereby bringing the club down.

Hopefully there's a fair way of handling this.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of what poor blokes done nothing wrong in the past just a loose **** doesn’t make him stupid just having a good time. I’m more angry that he cost us 2 points in 19 against Canberra
LOLLLL “done nothing wrong” ”just having a good time” hahahhahaa ok