News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CHN missed over 100 tackles last season. Fuck him. Good luck at Canberra scumbag. Hopefully Todd Carney pisses in your mouth while you're on a rooftop drinking Bacardi Breezers.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He shouldn’t be allowed to play for another club until his contract finishes here.... ONCE AGAIN WE GET SHITTED ON, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STAND UP TO ***** WHO WANT TO FUCK AROUND WITH OUR CLUB... WE ARE AT ROCK BOTTOM AND WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO DICTATE SHIT LIKE THIS

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Being sacked for a 1 week offense would have me filthy as fuck too
1 week offence according to your privileges you think you are entitled to

The brat is one of the major reasons we lost our major sponsorship for the next 2 years, along with derailing our season.

He has been let off way too lightly.

These brats in there early 20's are earning hundreds on thousands of dollars per year. CHN is probably on half a mill a year. How many years of schooling and being offsiders do the higher class (doctors, lawyers, bankers, etc) need to earn anything near that amount? What are the consequences for these people when they fuck up and bring their organisation into the lime light for the wrong reasons?

1 week in your demented head.

The privileged spoilt brat needs his next 2 and a half years of salary taken away from him and sent to do community service

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We better of played hard ball and got compensated. Any way if that’s his attitude then fuck off, but if it’s true and the board didn’t even check in themselves (Anderson and or hill) then I’m not surprised .. but still he did fuck up. It makes sense cause they bent over backwards to the media with the mad Monday and then that .

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
where does that statement ever say he has been released? Canberra have stated he hasnt even got back to them, im tipping he will stay now.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we get nothing for releasing CHN, then this the second contracted international that the board has released for absolutely no compensation. Regardless of what happened the CHN situation has been managed poorly.
Remember when we released Hannant for 300 tickets to the Broncos next home game?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to wait and see what the final outcome is but if we released him without getting a player in return the board have just lost all the goodwill they had earned with Barrett and Cotric. The pressure will be back on them.
Personally, I'm not too fussed about losing him. For every one good thing he does, he''ll follow it up with something stupid. In a shit team he looks like a superstar but there is a reason he was regularly playing CC when he was at the Panthers. We need to use his cash and buy a gun teenage backrower to replace him

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where does that statement ever say he has been released? Canberra have stated he hasnt even got back to them, im tipping he will stay now.
Reported by Canberra times can’t see him staying raiders are covering the whole contract I believe

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Being sacked for a 1 week offense would have me filthy as fuck too
Same ey, imagine picking up a chick at a local woolies and having some fun with her on a trip away like most ***** our age would do... Apparently being a young adult can cost you your job job lmao?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The guy done a major flip and made it out like he was the victim. This was the second time he has done something fucked up so good riddens
this is called gaslighting - it means he takes no responsibility for his wrongdoing and sees no opportunity to accepting the punishment - which means he will most likely reoffend and it will be the Raider's headache and our relief when it happens.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The way he carried on about Penrith for months after he came to us always gave me the feeling he wouldn't be around long term.

Hopefully we can sign someone decent with that money.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the fuck would want to play next to this piece of shit anyway. The guys an absolute dog after what he did to his club and team mates I'm glad his shit attitude won't be apart of the culture moving forward