Paul Kent

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s almost as much of a peanut as hooper. Loved the absolute look of stupidity on his face in yesterday’s show when ikin told him there was an article (in fox sports) about us talking to burton. His response ‘are you sure’. Hooper is a peanut

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That show and some of their comments are beyond are joke,
The line about Barrett having virtually no say on who comes to our club was just totally outrageous.
Nothing further from the truth,I’d say Trent will be heavily involved from this point on and in consultation with senior management.
It’s his responsibility to bring in the correct support staff and personal to make us competitive again.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
c*** said that Barrett won’t be able to clean out the football staff already here and he won’t have much of a say on who he brings in. I really hope that’s bullshit because the coaching and conditioning staff need a massive clean out.
That comment concern’s me greatly if you don’t trust the bloke to do thing’s his way why employ him? And the current staff are obviously fuking useless

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That comment concern’s me greatly if you don’t trust the bloke to do thing’s his way why employ him? And the current staff are obviously fuking useless
Yeah I don’t see the point of keeping the current staff. Hopefully it’s all bullshit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He is seriosuly the dumbest c*** I have heard. You are right man he says the dumbest shit. And the c*** wrinkles are so fucking deep... wtf... put sunscreen on c***
He pulled out the shit that des had to deal with backroom political stuff of the board

You dumb fuck Crawley, des caused all this backroom political shit!!!!

It didn't exist before des until he fucked up our club

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hate in his eyes and spittle on his lips whenever he talks about us.

Malla

Reaction score
He’s almost as much of a peanut as hooper. Loved the absolute look of stupidity on his face in yesterday’s show when ikin told him there was an article (in fox sports) about us talking to burton. His response ‘are you sure’. Hooper is a peanut
So what did hooper do?? Went and spoke to Panthers CEO and wrote an article about how panthers wouldn’t let anyone poach Burton lmao

Malla

Reaction score
That show and some of their comments are beyond are joke,
The line about Barrett having virtually no say on who comes to our club was just totally outrageous.
Nothing further from the truth,I’d say Trent will be heavily involved from this point on and in consultation with senior management.
It’s his responsibility to bring in the correct support staff and personal to make us competitive again.
All fabricated bullshit.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t stand this fuckin bloke,i believe his mother belong to the double bay set,probably explains this pricks dislike for our club,and never knowing how real people live,in the suburbs

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
To be fair all they do is put the boot in to the low teams and suck off the team's doing well.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent was alright... until Pay was forced out. Since then he changed his tune as he is mates with Ricky Stuart who is mates with Pay and now he is very negative toward the club and trying to stick the boot in at any opportunity... how about the comment we are a genuine number 16 team and teams don’t go from 16th to top 8... We did it 2008 to 2009 so do some more research champion..
In season 2009 the Sydney Roosters finished last, winning just five games, however conjured a remarkable turnaround on and off the field to make the Grand final the following season.

In 2003, the Penrith Panthers won a premiership after finishing wooden spooners in 2001, and after finishing round 2 of the 2003 season in last place (15th). In the 2014 NRL season, the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks were the wooden spoon recipients. They went on to win the 2016 Premiership.(wiki)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And just to clarify, he looks like a gremlin that was exposed to bright light, wet AND fed after midnight, not a cute gizmo one haha
Or as smart as Stripe.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When you have fuck all info, just lie and make up bullshit.

Its the media's way.

Last edited:

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping covid was going to last long enough to end the majority of these tip rats but unfortunately it didn't last long enough.

If I ever see one of these guys in person I'm going to unleash so much profanity at them. Especially weedler, he's my number one hate.

BTW did anyone talk about the cowboys and their disgraceful decision to sack their first ever comp winning coach? Or still crickets?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
c*** said that Barrett won’t be able to clean out the football staff already here and he won’t have much of a say on who he brings in. I really hope that’s bullshit because the coaching and conditioning staff need a massive clean out.
That's Kent talking out his arse... If Pay got moved on why should his supports stay. Id say Trent is smarter than that after his dealings with Manly and would negotiate to his advantage, there would be absolutely no point signing with is with 1 hand tied behind his back. Recruitment in Hughes may stay I suspect the rest would be moved if Barrett doesn't want them... Might be some nice guys there but I hope Harris, Grimaldi and Georgallis are all moved on, it's time for change damaged staff must be moved on for a completely fresh approach

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The little turd hates us because we give him nothing and treat him with the contempt he deserves. As for that ugly fucking gremlin Crawley, he’s just been riding on the back of his brother’s success. Both of them are also mates with Des as is bulldog Ritchie
Yeah Kent talked about us in some instances like someone of importance at the Dogs was giving him info to create an illusion he's in the know... I'm like please **** no one is telling you a thing

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah Kent talked about us in some instances like someone of importance at the Dogs was giving him info to create an illusion he's in the know... I'm like please c*** no one is telling you a thing
Haha exactly and it’s the best when we know he has made something up. He banned me from his blog thing because I ripped into him