Paul Kent

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t wait till the club gets itself in order so ****, Hooper and the rest can eat the biggest shit sandwich possible. When these pricks start getting their noses out of joint about the Dogs it’s a good sign.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wathed 360 tonight and they were crying about why the club would hire Barrett because he's not the right man for the job. Then in the next sentence they said we need someone who is going to improve the players
Hello fuckwits, that's why they got Barrett, because players actually improve under him. Under Pay, all the players have regressed.
I can tolerate Kent but Crawley is just a hillbilly.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
**** said that Barrett won’t be able to clean out the football staff already here and he won’t have much of a say on who he brings in. I really hope that’s bullshit because the coaching and conditioning staff need a massive clean out.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
c*** said that Barrett won’t be able to clean out the football staff already here and he won’t have much of a say on who he brings in. I really hope that’s bullshit because the coaching and conditioning staff need a massive clean out.
I heard that too. That is depressing if true. They club cant be tight asses with the coaching setup. They need to surround Baz with quality if were going to do anything in this comp

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The little turd hates us because we give him nothing and treat him with the contempt he deserves. As for that ugly fucking gremlin Crawley, he’s just been riding on the back of his brother’s success. Both of them are also mates with Des as is bulldog Ritchie

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The little turd hates us because we give him nothing and treat him with the contempt he deserves. As for that ugly fucking gremlin Crawley, he’s just been riding on the back of his brother’s success. Both of them are also mates with Des as is bulldog Ritchie
Oh I laughed!!!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kent was alright... until Pay was forced out. Since then he changed his tune as he is mates with Ricky Stuart who is mates with Pay and now he is very negative toward the club and trying to stick the boot in at any opportunity... how about the comment we are a genuine number 16 team and teams don’t go from 16th to top 8... We did it 2008 to 2009 so do some more research champion..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were discussing bulldogs recruitment and they were all pretty adamant that we are no chance of making the 8 next year regardless of who we recruit, then one of the panel members asked the question if a team ever made the finals after finishing with the spoon the previous year ? Obvious answer was the Bulldogs 09 but no one said a word..... otherwise they'd all look stupid...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish Barrett the best but I think the ideal coach for us right now is a very experienced one..

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
think the worst part was the board and hasler, he was prob gonna get punted by the old board anyway (who gave him free reigns)