Paul Kent

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You reckon? No chance that ever happens. I see fans on facebook thinking just cos we are having a few down years, we should be moved. Bunch of dickheads with no idea.
With that logic, Parramatta should have been gone years ago.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crawley will be one of those fucking drongos you see at the pub hanging around the tab and pestering the bartender
"Come on Paul, you've had enough. Time to go home"

"But I'm Paul Craw..."

"Tell ya story walking pal, you're cut off"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You reckon? No chance that ever happens. I see fans on facebook thinking just cos we are having a few down years, we should be moved. Bunch of dickheads with no idea.
I don't think they will succeed to get our club out of the NRL either, but you can be sure that they are trying hard to do it. They would know that if they keep us down long enough, our club will slowly lose its most valuable asset its fans.

Malla

Reaction score
He’s a weird human. Has a severe case of small man syndrome and pin dickitus not to mention verbal dysentery.

His hatred for the club has completely blurred the lines of reality in his mind to the point where everything he says about the club is total rubbish and loose poisonous opinion.

Complete moron.
Thinking back to earlier this year his disdain for Greenburg. Went toe to toe with Ennis. Kent was talking absolute shit in what felt like just his opinion, whereas Ennis was speaking facts and how his experience was with Greenburg as his CEO. When Kent is wrong (and knows he's wrong) his tone escalates and he start shouting. Pretty much a flog.

He sucks off V'Landys as well. 'Nobody knows numbers like Peter' lol bla bla bla. Ok Paul.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thinking back to earlier this year his disdain for Greenburg. Went toe to toe with Ennis. Kent was talking absolute shit in what felt like just his opinion, whereas Ennis was speaking facts and how his experience was with Greenburg as his CEO. When Kent is wrong (and knows he's wrong) his tone escalates and he start shouting. Pretty much a flog.

He sucks off V'Landys as well. 'Nobody knows numbers like Peter' lol bla bla bla. Ok Paul.
he sucks off vlandys :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what did hooper do?? Went and spoke to Panthers CEO and wrote an article about how panthers wouldn’t let anyone poach Burton lmao
If it looks like a peanut and acts like a peanut....

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't stand Kent, but I enjoy the way he intimidates Hooper on 360. All Kent's gotta do is disagree with him and Hooper looks like he's gonna cry, before usually ending up agreeing with Kent in some way.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting to see this **** and Hooper change their tune after the interview with barret on 360 tonight
Pair of fuckiing shit bags

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting to see this c*** and Hooper change their tune after the interview with barret on 360 tonight
Pair of fuckiing shit bags
I think Kent read the forum and changed his tune. He went easier on us before the barrett interview.

Fucking chicken shit Kent.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That show and some of their comments are beyond are joke,
The line about Barrett having virtually no say on who comes to our club was just totally outrageous.
Nothing further from the truth,I’d say Trent will be heavily involved from this point on and in consultation with senior management.
It’s his responsibility to bring in the correct support staff and personal to make us competitive again.
I'm not so sure about that. Seemed Pay had no influence at all on recruitment. Barrett can't do any real recruiting while still working his first job

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent was alright... until Pay was forced out. Since then he changed his tune as he is mates with Ricky Stuart who is mates with Pay and now he is very negative toward the club and trying to stick the boot in at any opportunity... how about the comment we are a genuine number 16 team and teams don’t go from 16th to top 8... We did it 2008 to 2009 so do some more research champion..
also more recent history manly and parra were 15th and 16th in 18 and the following year last year both made semis . I can understand them not remember 09 but ffs it happened last year .

the one thing that holds back the NRL is the media and also the tv/ radio commentators . The journos are pretty much scum and don’t even know how to talk about the game , the commentators are just useless , sprout incorrect facts and rules during coverage

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Kent read the forum and changed his tune. He went easier on us before the barrett interview.

Fucking chicken shit Kent.
‘nah they always do that shit , bag the fuck out of players coaches and clubs and the following week they will have them on and be nice .

this is why I love Bennett and his press conferences , he shows his disdain of the media and tells them off, they slag him off during the week and then expect him to play nice and give them material to report.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that. Seemed Pay had no influence at all on recruitment. Barrett can't do any real recruiting while still working his first job
Barrett has already confirmed in an interview that he will be working after hours on football matters regarding our club.
I would say our management/recruitment team is in consultation with him behind the scenes not to be disrespectful towards Penrith.
This would have been the situation since signing on as head coach in my opinion.

Dean had an opinion & voice earlier on but that responsibility probably diminished in recent times for obvious reasons.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No influence for Pay? Just because of Reynolds. What about the other two years before that.

Malla

Reaction score
Just thought I would bump this for a bit of a giggle.

Can't forget Gould's high quality advise to Baz to not take the job at the doggies because of the board unrest.

Looking forward to hearing Kent and Gould change their tone later next season when Doggies are all of a sudden a chance to play finals.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing Kent and Gould change their tone later next season when Doggies are all of a sudden a chance to play finals.
Gus:

‘There’s no better team with their backs to the wall than the Bulldogs’.

‘They’ll just grind you out of games’