Paul Kent

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I was hoping covid was going to last long enough to end the majority of these tip rats but unfortunately it didn't last long enough.

If I ever see one of these guys in person I'm going to unleash so much profanity at them. Especially weedler, he's my number one hate.

BTW did anyone talk about the cowboys and their disgraceful decision to sack their first ever comp winning coach? Or still crickets?
If a coach doesn’t evolve with the times he should be removed.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope we make the 8 next year and ill be emailing/calling nrl360 every day till i get hold of kent

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t wait till the club gets itself in order so c***, Hooper and the rest can eat the biggest shit sandwich possible. When these pricks start getting their noses out of joint about the Dogs it’s a good sign.
I actually love the fact the board / club ain't entertaining these grubs. It just shows how classy they are in not dwelling on stupid nosey questions from fools.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I believe the chimpster and moroondog are in fact Kent and Crawley respectively

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Massive difference between these so called Jounos commenting on Cowboys Coach sacking departure and Bulldogs Coach Sacking Departure.... These Jounos just keep churning out shit everytime they open there mouths, Kent is the worst...

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That comment concern’s me greatly if you don’t trust the bloke to do thing’s his way why employ him? And the current staff are obviously fuking useless
and you fell into there trap . you believe them ??? its all BS

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a weird human. Has a severe case of small man syndrome and pin dickitus not to mention verbal dysentery.

His hatred for the club has completely blurred the lines of reality in his mind to the point where everything he says about the club is total rubbish and loose poisonous opinion.

Complete moron.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the players are expected to behave like saints, the game's commentaters can do or say anything they want
He’s a weird human. Has a severe case of small man syndrome and pin dickitus not to mention verbal dysentery.

His hatred for the club has completely blurred the lines of reality in his mind to the point where everything he says about the club is total rubbish and loose poisonous opinion.

Complete moron.
While the players are expected to behave like choir boys, the commentators which are the most noticeable face of the game can say and do anything they want. If the NRL and their bosses Ch9 and News want to promote the game, they should have a serious look at who the employ to comment on the game.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He definitely has it in for us at the moment and i think someone mentioned the Ricky Stuart link which makes sense. But in the end its his job to have a public opinion and we as supporters need to realize for what it is. 2 points on the weekends is what shuts these guys up and if are competitive next year we will be the feel good story.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Crawley is a bigger fucking idiot. He's absolutely clueless and comes up with the most illogical shit
Out of a stable of complete dribblers, this bloke is a raging river. I do not watch 360 on Tuesday nights just because of him. When I was on twatter, he blocked me for continually referring to him as "skin" as in he makes my skin crawley.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fangirling that goes on around Des and Ricky is embarrassing by this bloke, the most shocking thing about crawley though is he only just turned 50 ! must have spent many nights with buzz is all i can assume

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL 360 should be renamed as the "the view"
as it has turned into a bitch fest

I'm surprised it's not on every 28 days only

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They want the club rubbed out of the NRL. Simple as that.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They want the club rubbed out of the NRL. Simple as that.
You reckon? No chance that ever happens. I see fans on facebook thinking just cos we are having a few down years, we should be moved. Bunch of dickheads with no idea.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You reckon? No chance that ever happens. I see fans on facebook thinking just cos we are having a few down years, we should be moved. Bunch of dickheads with no idea.
I really do. There are many fans of other clubs that definitely do.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And just to clarify, he looks like a gremlin that was exposed to bright light, wet AND fed after midnight, not a cute gizmo one haha
agree
I’ve seen prettier road kill

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paul Crawley is a bigger fucking idiot. He's absolutely clueless and comes up with the most illogical shit
Crawley will be one of those fucking drongos you see at the pub hanging around the tab and pestering the bartender