Paul Kent

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wathed 360 tonight and they were crying about why the club would hire Barrett because he's not the right man for the job. Then in the next sentence they said we need someone who is going to improve the players
Hello fuckwits, that's why they got Barrett, because players actually improve under him. Under Pay, all the players have regressed.
I can tolerate Kent but Crawley is just a hillbilly.
Crawley wouldn’t know rat shit from rice bubbles

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
c*** said that Barrett won’t be able to clean out the football staff already here and he won’t have much of a say on who he brings in. I really hope that’s bullshit because the coaching and conditioning staff need a massive clean out.
The fact he’s raided the panthers (Hetherington & Burton), Waddell having worked with Barrett at panthers and has unsettled his old haunt is evidence he’s running his own show on recruitment.

I only hope they can get one or two more quality signings before the season proper.. current team will not make the 8 and Barrett doesn’t need these media w@nkers and some Kennellers feeding off the negativity of that outcome.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent was alright... until Pay was forced out. Since then he changed his tune as he is mates with Ricky Stuart who is mates with Pay and now he is very negative toward the club and trying to stick the boot in at any opportunity... how about the comment we are a genuine number 16 team and teams don’t go from 16th to top 8... We did it 2008 to 2009 so do some more research champion..
I’ve said it many times on this forum,pay them little attention,they have been against our club since raelene and greenturd,left I guess no more free meals for them,I switched over to Fairfax,at least I get more of an unbiased view on things,who are Kent hooper etc,gods gift to rugby league .

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Is that Gould?

Whoever it is, they're getting ready to say 'I told you so' when doggies end up punching a few critics in the mouth.

Yes
The Great Gus Gould

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give the bloke some credit if any and atleast say coco pops.
I actually bought a box the other day, first time in 20 years I reckon. It use to be my go to when getting home in the wee hours when younger. Biggest bowl I could find in the cupboard filled to the brim...

I haven’t gone there yet but I will.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact he’s raided the panthers (Hetherington & Burton), Waddell having worked with Barrett at panthers and has unsettled his old haunt is evidence he’s running his own show on recruitment.

I only hope they can get one or two more quality signings before the season proper.. current team will not make the 8 and Barrett doesn’t need these media w@nkers and some Kennellers feeding off the negativity of that outcome.
we need Burton for 2021 and a decent Fullback IMO
Hooker too but I dont think that will happen unfortunately

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be curious to see what happens with the Panthers the next couple years as Kent was adamant that Cleary was primarily responsible for the team's success in 2020 and that Gould did some good things but had to go

I want to see what Ivan is capable of on his own with no Gould or Barrett, managing an appreciating squad, salary cap and egos and the expectations of winning... and if he struggles, will Kent have the spine to give credit where it is due

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually bought a box the other day, first time in 20 years I reckon. It use to be my go to when getting home in the wee hours when younger. Biggest bowl I could find in the cupboard filled to the brim...

I haven’t gone there yet but I will.
Just like a chocolate milk shake only crunchy!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I will be curious to see what happens with the Panthers the next couple years as Kent was adamant that Cleary was primarily responsible for the team's success in 2020 and that Gould did some good things but had to go

I want to see what Ivan is capable of on his own with no Gould or Barrett, managing an appreciating squad, salary cap and egos and the expectations of winning... and if he struggles, will Kent have the spine to give credit where it is due
I’d love them to come second last (and manly last)