Dylan, David and the Dogs: farce or just business?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just heard klemmer on 9 and he hasnt spoken to pay at all and only txt a couple of players,i really think behind the scenes there were some problems,sounds like he wasn’t getting on with anyone at the club
I haven't even seen anything from Klemmer thanking fans for support over the years. True dog **** in my eyes. Put him in the same vein as sbw. Hate the wanker now.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
But it’s not business is it? He didn’t leave for money (if we believe the $’s being quoted) or any other “business’ reason. He left for purely “emotional” reasons. Whether that be his dissatisfaction with what went on in the last couple of years (blaming the fire fighter not the pyromaniac who stated the fire) or his wife’s emotional pussey whipping of him to be closer to her family (and/or further away from his). Either or both, they’re totally emotional reasons.

Neither is remotely “business”, well not in any business that I have ever worked in.

I was going to stop there, but ......... not fronting up to the players that he bleed with, shed tears with, laughed with, suffered through the good and the bad, the winning and the losing as a team. That to me is unforgivable.

Go Dogs

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just heard klemmer on 9 and he hasnt spoken to pay at all and only txt a couple of players,i really think behind the scenes there were some problems,sounds like he wasn’t getting on with anyone at the club
That to me proves their was in fighting.

I posted in 2016 that I thought during a game, that I got the in fighting vibe.

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...thread-team-lists.101625/page-34#post-2935319

If my memory serves be correctly, each time Klemmer was out, the Dogs played out of their skins.

Round 21 this year against my team, springs to mind.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But it’s not business is it? He didn’t leave for money (if we believe the $’s being quoted) or any other “business’ reason. He left for purely “emotional” reasons. Whether that be his dissatisfaction with what went on in the last couple of years (blaming the fire fighter not the pyromaniac who stated the fire) or his wife’s emotional pussey whipping of him to be closer to her family (and/or further away from his). Either or both, they’re totally emotional reasons.

Neither is remotely “business”, well not in any business that I have ever worked in.

I was going to stop there, but ......... not fronting up to the players that he bleed with, shed tears with, laughed with, suffered through the good and the bad, the winning and the losing as a team. That to me is unforgivable.

Go Dogs
Mate it just became too toxic in the end to keep him at the club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know a few things, I’ve held back on heaps, because some people on TK just can’t handle some well informed inside gossip.

I’ve been told I’m a blow arse
I’ve been told I get fed shit
I’ve been told I talk shit
I’ve been threatened that what I say could have legal ramifications on myself and all that jazz

I’m sure there’s hundreds on TK who have inside goss, and I don’t blame them at all for holding their info back, cause they’ll just get smashed.
Can ya send me a pm please mate. I’m 4 hours from Sydney, dogs fan for 40 years next Monday, I come here to read about what’s happening with the team I love.
I’m excited about Napa and always positive about moving forward but would love to knowingly is really happening behind the scenes.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can ya send me a pm please mate. I’m 4 hours from Sydney, dogs fan for 40 years next Monday, I come here to read about what’s happening with the team I love.
I’m excited about Napa and always positive about moving forward but would love to knowingly is really happening behind the scenes.
Slip me
Your msg too if you do one. Curious to hear a story or two. Facts usually are somewhere in goss

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the Members's Day last year Klemmer seemed to be a bit of an odd man out. Something didn't seem right - barely spoke to another player. There were rumours of a rift with Graham at one stage - not sure if there was anything in it. Either way, he seems keen to burn his bridges with the club like he's done with his family.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a few things, I’ve held back on heaps, because some people on TK just can’t handle some well informed inside gossip.

I’ve been told I’m a blow arse
I’ve been told I get fed shit
I’ve been told I talk shit
I’ve been threatened that what I say could have legal ramifications on myself and all that jazz

I’m sure there’s hundreds on TK who have inside goss, and I don’t blame them at all for holding their info back, cause they’ll just get smashed.
Can you inbox me? Won’t go past me.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course it's all just business. We all understand the way the game is these days. But the way the NRL allow clubs, players, coaches and agents to conduct this business is extremely shady and unacceptable for a supposed professional sporting league.

It would be nice if Rugby League was a well run business for once.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think we have lost anything. The only concern with napa is his discipline. It's good he gets fired up, but sometimes needs to channel it differently
As much as people are critical of Dylan Napa, when he missed those weeks at the backend of the season, the Roosters lost a lot of their mongrel. In the grand final against Melbourne, he was excellent. His defence was brutal & his discipline was faultless.
Some players need a change of scenery, I reckon Napa will be the perfect example.