Dylan, David and the Dogs: farce or just business?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you want a list, OK just from memory a few highlights;
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
James Maloney
Joseph Leilua
David Shillington
Sam Perrett (obviously)
George Rose (everyone's favourite)
Anthony Tupou
Justin Hodges
Scott Sattler
Tony Iro
Trevor Gillmeister
The Sorrenson Bros
I should mention the Mozzies old man Steve Morris
One of my favourites to finish on Rod Silva

Go Dogs
Noel Cleal

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again ... DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN YOUR VAGINA ON THE WAY OUT.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
And he brings a winning attitude to the team. He will be hungry to take another GF with a new team.
And correct me if I'm wrong he actually played St George Dragons(dogs comp) when he was younger

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Potentially loser unless we move in. Big difference. We will be fine. The back story is far more about Klemmer than the board or the club.
Sorry I must be dumb. I don't understand your reply. Comprehension was never my strong point at school.
We are not the losers in all this. We're the winners.
The old Desball culture is fading away. I'm excited about our future. Klemmer was part of the old culture, I was happy to see him piss off.

Yes, people may be upset at the appointment of Napa, but once upon a time, not too long ago, we let go of Barba and we never saw a rockstar full back replace him.
Things have changed at Belmore. Believe me if there wasn't issues with Klemmer, the club wouldn't let him go that easily.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I must be dumb. I don't understand your reply. Comprehension was never my strong point at school.
We are not the losers in all this. We're the winners.
The old Desball culture is fading away. I'm excited about our future. Klemmer was part of the old culture, I was happy to see him piss off.

Yes, people may be upset at the appointment of Napa, but once upon a time, not too long ago, we let go of Barba and we never saw a rockstar full back replace him.
Things have changed at Belmore. Believe me if there wasn't issues with Klemmer, the club wouldn't let him go that easily.
Patiently waiting on the Hooker and International Centre announcment too mate, got anything further?? Im getting a bit more excited about how 2019 is shaping up actually.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Patiently waiting on the Hooker and International Centre announcment too mate, got anything further?? Im getting a bit more excited about how 2019 is shaping up actually.
Yeh, rumors galore mate. There will be more signings, at least one more but I got no names unfortunately.