Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know they have?

We have one of if not the best facilities in the NRL

We have a history and culture of success

We have depth with ISP winning the double

History shows we rarely stay down long and bounce back quickly ala 08 to 09

If we can’t sell that to the market then we are in worse shape than ever before
Dogs are not the only club with top class facilities. Its pretty much standard across the board these days other than at Brookvale

Yes we had a great success rate during the 80's and 90's. We are coming upto 2019 now, and we have won one premiership since 2000. We have had almost sweet fuck all success since the salary cap was brought in

Sydney has 9 clubs and its a cut throat business. They are not selling 20kg bag of Sebagos at the markets on a Saturday.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 sebago down 999 to go. Gonna be a long off season checking every potato here. Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Through the middle, his speed and footwork could be a game changer in the middle.
Yh true. I'm still undecided on where his best position is, plenty of positives with him playing either role.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Apparently David Klemmer has been told not to step foot through the bulldogs doors anymore.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you know they have?

We have one of if not the best facilities in the NRL

We have a history and culture of success

We have depth with ISP winning the double

History shows we rarely stay down long and bounce back quickly ala 08 to 09

If we can’t sell that to the market then we are in worse shape than ever before
Lol players aren't looking at ancient history and the reserve grade form of a club when weighing up ideal clubs.

Fact is that right now, in 2018, we are on the nose. The Player Poll this year revealed that we are in the bottom few clubs in terms of how attractive we are for players to sign with.

I think the ludicrous overs that we've paid to lure hacks like Woods, Foran and now potentially Napa pretty much exemplifies this.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might as well through money at steve mortimer to play prop, better than dylan nappies and the burger spaz fucks I can asure you that!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently David Klemmer has been told not to step foot through the bulldogs doors anymore.
Hill today came out and stated Klemmer is back from leave till second week in December, and the club hope to have the issue with him resolved soon.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F@ck him if true....

The catalyst to all of this is Woods...

1/ Klemmer saw how much Woods was being paid by the dogs and wanted more cash
2/ Klemmer got upset because Woods was shopped around by our club and then released
3/ Woods has been in Klemmers ear telling him to play at a club which will pay him the most, forget about playing for the club you supported and supposedly loved... its a business now.... if Woods left his beloved tigers for more money ,then Klemmer should have no problem leaving his beloved dogs for more money...
4/ Woods advised Klememr to hire player manager Moses

So this is a big F@ck u to Woods also... you prancing little soft pony

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Chill. I'm just joking. He doesn't tell the truth publicly. Happy?
In law witnesses are required to;
Tell the truth
The whole truth
Nothing but the truth

I'm OK with our CEO "telling the truth" and "nothing but the truth" (ie; no lies). I'm also happy if he doesn't "tell the whole truth" (ie; omits something) when there is good reason not to disclose it. eg; there's non disclosure agreement, we don't want our opposition knowing what we are doing, there are several options and we don't want them bandied about in the press etc.

I think you are confusing telling us a flat out lie with not telling us something that there is very good reason not to tell us.

Go Dogs

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
A first I thought that Napa for Klemmer was a decent replacement, may be not at the money being quoted but we are not exactly in a position of strength recruit wise at present.

On the surface i would have said they were fairly similar players, aggressive meter eaters, how wrong i was!

Checking Napa's stats against Klemmer's, year on year show just how far behind Napa is!

Klemmer dominates him in every aspect, meters per game, hit ups, post contact meters, offloads, tackles, tackle efficiency.

In fact Napa's stats put him behind pretty much our entire pack, and makes woods looks like a superstar, teh Burgi' twins also shit all over him.

Hope this is not a knee jerk reaction by the board and Hill shiiting themselves becasue Klemmer has asked to leave?

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they can't buy someone decent don't waste the money. Invest and buy players that are up and coming.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In law witnesses are required to;
Tell the truth
The whole truth
Nothing but the truth

I'm OK with our CEO "telling the truth" and "nothing but the truth" (ie; no lies). I'm also happy if he doesn't "tell the whole truth" (ie; omits something) when there is good reason not to disclose it. eg; there's non disclosure agreement, we don't want our opposition knowing what we are doing, there are several options and we don't want them bandied about in the press etc.

I think you are confusing telling us a flat out lie with not telling us something that there is very good reason not to tell us.

Go Dogs
I know! That's why I was saying to Mr I don't read too much into what Hill ever says publicly.

Because it's all subterfuge in order to not reveal too much publicly. I know this and understand. I was pointing that out to Mr Invisible!!!

Take what Hill says with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.