Members Forum

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only player i would take is Ponga and that aint happening.

Fuck getting paid a transfer fee.

You want Klemmer than you have to take Foran as well, at full freight

Considering Klemmer & Foran are heavily back ended thats $2.5m available in our cap

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because you have to move forward. Might as well get players that want to be here.
To be honest, in my opinion after all this bs he has cased for us in the media after all we went through this year, he can fuk off.
Agree, the money can be used better elsewhere.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He will fuck off first chance he gets, just like Price and all the other dog *****.
You'd have to think the jackels will be out sniffing around Dogs players now. We can't seem to hold or influence our own players and it's all so amateur hour...family club?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m resigned to the fact that klemmer is leaving, it appears club told him he can look elsewhere. Which now puts us behind in our recruitment.. we now need to look for a front rower to cover the loss of klemmer instead of looking for outside backs... darn shame...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just the club but even the fans have developed a loser mentality of accepting mediocrity, bending over backwards and treated like a door mat since Ben Hannan asked for release mid contract.

#sad

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Andrew Hill advised they were working with Dave and his manager trying to resolve his issues. What they specifically are was obviously not discussed. He said that they still have one spot available in the top 30, and two spots available in the development squad. It was advised that the NRL have changed the rules for 2019 and development players are now available for first grade.

The Club have appointed a General Manager of Junior League and he said his focus will be increasing participation. He announced that there are in the final stages of developing a Bulldogs Academy which will allow junior coaches and gifted players access to the high performance unit at Belmore. A new high performance coach and new skills coach were introduced.
The new players were all introduced.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All new recruits were ecstatic and looking forward to rip in the preseason.

Klemmer situation is "delicate"

Backstage rumblings were;
Klemmer gone
Foran gone for Fonua-Blake
That would be a pretty good outcome Blake isn’t in Klemmers class but he’s a decent NRL prop and we would have plenty of cash to spend on other positions.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not just the club but even the fans have developed a loser mentality of accepting mediocrity, bending over backwards and treated like a door mat since Ben Hannan asked for release mid contract.

That still give me the shits for 50k in fucking tickets to a game compensation.

#sad

Trdnsaj

New Pup
Reaction score
People keep talking about replacements for klemmer and if he wants to go let him. I remember that line with Barba as well. Who did we end up with? Thats right no one and just moved Perrett to fullback.

In the end we are a joke of a club. Players are walking all over us and it will continue to happen. If I was Jackson I would look at my options too I bet there is a stack of clubs willing to pay him a million a season too. Cant attract quality players anymore, cant even keep the ones we have. We are an embarassment.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve got the compromise....” right , big Klem your with the Dogs in 2019. But free to negotiate with the knights for 2020 granting you a release from your final year ... 2019 will be your swan song . Rip in and leave on a high.
Yours faithfully. Lyn tadpole Anderson

Go dogs

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who and when brought in Andrew Hill?

Personally, I am not a fan of Hill.

We need a hard ass as our CEO who will dish it out to the media , players and player managers. We really need Grahame Hughes as our CEO
I stated from the outset the guy was a myth. One of my colleagues is a former first grader at Parramatta who played while he was COO there and said he is a terrible choice. Doesn’t want to rip in, doesn’t want to work hard and always looks for the quickest easiest solution to any problem.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I stated from the outset the guy was a myth. One of my colleagues is a former first grader at Parramatta who played while he was COO there and said he is a terrible choice. Doesn’t want to rip in, doesn’t want to work hard and always looks for the quickest easiest solution to any problem.
He does give that impression unfortunately. Bulldogs CEO a whole different kettle of fish to "normal" admin cushy jobs.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who and when brought in Andrew Hill?

Personally, I am not a fan of Hill.

We need a hard ass as our CEO who will dish it out to the media , players and player managers. We really need Grahame Hughes as our CEO
Cant argue with that. Hill is a massive softcock

Grahame Hughes as CEO would be a massive move forward

chrisbelmore1998

Waterboy
Reaction score
We should apply the rules of procedural fairness and then look at the following:
1/ Klemmer to play park football with no interaction with first grade squad, BUT WITH STICT GUIDELINES ABOUT TRAINING ATTENDANCE WITH MOORE BANK
2/ Resolve the crisis, but with upgrades for Klemmer after 2020
3/ No release to Newcastle unless an exchange is worked out that is 100% in our favour
4/ Consider legal action against the Newcastle club and Klemmer's manager (especially if it is true they have organised a medical for a player under contract)

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People keep talking about replacements for klemmer and if he wants to go let him. If I was Jackson I would look at my options too I bet there is a stack of clubs willing to pay him a million a season too.
Fuck that, when we're holding all the cards they can either throw us Pearce or Ponga neither which they'll do so sting them with a $1,000,000 release fee. Jackson still reminds me of some of the old guard and actually loyal.