Members Forum

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think most of you miss the point here, the club released Ennis,Reynolds,graham,woods,mybe for business purposes. But the minute Klemmer finds better money and tells our club you got rid of our players for business purposes, his doing the exact same thing.

He thinks Farout the club means nothing to me after recent years of releases, I’ll take the 1.2m / year for four years.

Good luck to him, we should sign Trent Merrin on 500k

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think most of you miss the point here, the club released Ennis,Reynolds,graham,woods,mybe for business purposes. But the minute Klemmer finds better money and tells our club you got rid of our players for business purposes, his doing the exact same thing.

He thinks Farout the club means nothing to me after recent years of releases, I’ll take the 1.2m / year for four years.

Mate the only fella missing the point around here is you

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he’s only a player, and no one is bigger than the club, but FUCK ME, how many more of our shining lights do we let go??
Mason
Asotasi
SBW
Barba
Graham
Klemmer
Not to mention others who were decent players also...
Ok he’s not worth 1 mil, I agree, not even Jesse Bromwich is, but he sure as shot is worth more than what we paid him and that’s a problem right there.

I’m sick of my club not being a club decent players want to play for anymore. We have become a joke and I genuinely fear for our existence as the NRL are pushing for less Sydney teams and the media’s CLEAR AGENDA AND DIRECTIVES to bring us down at all costs...

Am I alone here??
I can assure you that you're not alone there, just hope that our people in power realise it before its to late.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d be happy with something like this instead of getting any players from the Knights. They won’t give up any big players like Ponga and if we take any fringe players all we do is help them clear room in their cap.
Ramien or (perhaps but reluctantly) Pearce are the only knights player I would take.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and our halves situation?

Incase you didn't watch Cogger last season, he was absolute trash.

So unless we want:
Lewis & JMK
Lewis & Brown
Lewis & Cogger

Keeping Foran is a must.

Knights screwed us already with Cogger (because they have Loughrey and Hoy coming through the grades who are absolute guns). Jury still out on Meaney but they've got a young bloke (Cooper iirc) who is looking very good as well.

Clubs don't let go of good players (unless that club is the Bulldogs).
It’s going to be Lewis & cogger, and Pay is creaming in his pants at the thought. Thinks he’s outsmarted everyone and got his way.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's simple: Okay Knights you can have Klemmer... on the provision you release Ponga, Watson, and one of either Tex Hoy or Hayden Loughrey. .... if not... wait till 2020 or beyond.

Knowing our dumb ***** at DumbCuntsHQ, they'll probably do a trade for the Mata'utia's and Jamie Buhrer.

It means we are fucking gutless.

The club need to do this:
You signed a contract for $xxx,xxx and that's how much you are getting paid. If you want to go to the Knights you can, from the end of 2020 season. IF we can find some money to upgrade your contract before then we will, but you will not be getting granted a release and we expect you to put in 100% effort every game.

If Forans gone and Klemmer ... we're fucked.

Put the house on Bulldogs for the spoon in 2019.
I'm glad someone has faith in Foran.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer & Foran, if both are gone, the cleanout is completed and we have cured cancer.

2 and a half hours to go.

Let the bidding wars begin

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8. Aidan Tolman
9. Michael Lichaa
10. Danny Fualalo / Jessie Sue

Got that yuck notted feeling in my stomach again.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate the only fella missing the point around here is you
The way you see it is “oh no Klemmer wants to leave” sound the alarms. No one is bigger then the club buddy, get off your high horses. To add this, not going to pay 1.2m a year for a prop. So before trying to argue a point, understand every point of view rather than your emotional side.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The way you see it is “oh no Klemmer wants to leave” sound the alarms. No one is bigger then the club buddy, get off your high horses. To add this, not going to pay 1.2m a year for a prop. So before trying to argue a point, understand every point of view rather than your emotional side.
wtf? Are you illiterate?

Go and re read what you wrote.

Klemmer can go and fuck himself

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously we don't give a fuck about Klemmer, we just care about the deal.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dave negotiated his current deal without a manager and mid contract he has apparently appointed a manager. Suddenly he has personal issues and wants out to a Club that is willing to pay big bucks. The Club repeatedly stated that he was off limits yet here we are to believe that the Knights have, out of the blue, offered to help him out with a massive contract.
I have absolutely no problem with him setting himself up for life. I do have a problem with him not coming out and saying, I’ve been offered a heap. This is insulting to the Club, the members and fans.
It seems clear that he is filthy that Woods got booted and decided to shop himself around but needed the protection of a manager with the necessary experience to complete the deal. As was said here or elsewhere (I can’t remember), going 2 hours up the M1, doesn’t seem to get sufficient distance between himself and any issues he says he needs getting away from. The SBW walkout should have taught everyone that the Club will overcome the loss of any player.
As far as the Club is concerned, they are damned if they do damned if they don’t.
Do you expect them to publicly state the ins and outs of delicate negotiations? That’s not how the world works. I’m glad this lot won’t be backed into a corner. Remember when he does go, there will be no co-payment because he’s asked for a release.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dave negotiated his current deal without a manager and mid contract he has apparently appointed a manager. Suddenly he has personal issues and wants out to a Club that is willing to pay big bucks. The Club repeatedly stated that he was off limits yet here we are to believe that the Knights have, out of the blue, offered to help him out with a massive contract.
I have absolutely no problem with him setting himself up for life. I do have a problem with him not coming out and saying, I’ve been offered a heap. This is insulting to the Club, the members and fans.
It seems clear that he is filthy that Woods got booted and decided to shop himself around but needed the protection of a manager with the necessary experience to complete the deal. As was said here or elsewhere (I can’t remember), going 2 hours up the M1, doesn’t seem to get sufficient distance between himself and any issues he says he needs getting away from. The SBW walkout should have taught everyone that the Club will overcome the loss of any player.
As far as the Club is concerned, they are damned if they do damned if they don’t.
Do you expect them to publicly state the ins and outs of delicate negotiations? That’s not how the world works. I’m glad this lot won’t be backed into a corner. Remember when he does go, there will be no co-payment because he’s asked for a release.
No but I expect the club to be smart with it.

You want our best player, you give us yours.

Knights have already come out and said the offer will NOT be $1.2 million a season.
Hill has already come out and said the $400k/$600k figures quoted for Klemmer are "factually incorrect".

Hence we can assume it's probably something more like:
Knights offering a million a season.
Klemmer currently on $700-800k a season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cant argue with that. Hill is a massive softcock

Grahame Hughes as CEO would be a massive move forward
Would be amazing, does he have any social accounts? Maybe we need to put it to him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ramien or (perhaps but reluctantly) Pearce are the only knights player I would take.
Pearce is an amazing club player. Him and Lewis in the halves would be one of the best pairings in the comp, but it will never happen

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
8. Aidan Tolman
9. Michael Lichaa
10. Danny Fualalo / Jessie Sue

Got that yuck notted feeling in my stomach again.
While ever we have Lichaa as our starting 9 we will struggle.
Unless Pay gets him to improve a lot, don't see it happening however.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree entirety.
Loyalty and respect of a contract is a two way street.
Remember not that long ago Klemmer said he was prepared to leave to help the club out of its "salary cap mess".
We reap what we sow.