Members Forum

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree entirety.
Loyalty and respect of a contract is a two way street.
Remember not that long ago Klemmer said he was prepared to leave to help the club out of its "salary cap mess".
We reap what we sow.
And he also jumped up and down during the 2017 season about pay. If I remember correctly Dib renegotiated him or got some TPA’s to top him up and then signed Woods. That issue went out the door. Now it’s back.
This whole thing smells bad and looks like it’s been on the go for a lot longer than the last week.
If he wants to go, let him go. We haven’t won a competition with him, so what will be the end result if he goes. Spoon? We lived with that threat this year and survived

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf? Are you illiterate?

Go and re read what you wrote.

Klemmer can go and fuck himself
Illiterate? I’m fine.

I agree with with the last sentence though.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And he also jumped up and down during the 2017 season about pay. If I remember correctly Dib renegotiated him or got some TPA’s to top him up and then signed Woods. That issue went out the door. Now it’s back.
This whole thing smells bad and looks like it’s been on the go for a lot longer than the last week.
If he wants to go, let him go. We haven’t won a competition with him, so what will be the end result if he goes. Spoon? We lived with that threat this year and survived
Totally agree that Klemmer exploring opinions was known by the club.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree entirety.
Loyalty and respect of a contract is a two way street.
Remember not that long ago Klemmer said he was prepared to leave to help the club out of its "salary cap mess".
We reap what we sow.

Thank you for agreeing, you see where I’m coming from. I’m angry and frustrated but at least we should sort this shot out befor it crumbles our season with bs.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously we don't give a fuck about Klemmer, we just care about the deal.
I know bro but whoever we released for cap space had a contract as well but we gave them the go ahead to leave.. same principle bro

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know bro but whoever we released for cap space had a contract as well but we gave them the go ahead to leave.. same principle bro
I understand my bro, I'm just holding my rage until I see what they do. Or holding my praise for them too.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everybody on here is right into the negative bullshit. And they are all experts. Just relax and let the management handle it.
Just because you don't hear much from the club, it doesn't mean they are not working on a solution.
We have a good board and they will give us the best solution.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re fucked bro, we’re fucked. The most concerning thing is...Pay actually thinks the halves options you have mentioned are a realistic option. I repeat we’re fucked bro. I was so looking forward to next season, now I wanna hide under my bed in round 1. Just appalling...How can our board think they are doing well? Do they really not realise how unqualified and incompetent they are to hold such an important and influential position at our club. They are just to amatureish to navigate the vessel through the storm.
Why dont you nominate yourself as a board member as you appear to be a complete expert.
You have all the answers. I cannot understand why you are not on the board right now.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol no way we are getting Ramien, he moved to Newcastle for family reasons, he hasn't even put their jersey on yet, there's no chance of him coming here.
It's just talks at the moment. A lot of things have to happen first before anything eventuates.
But I can tell you the board have a hit list. If Klemmer goes we'll pounce on someone or something. We're not bending over like we did in the past.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's just talks at the moment. A lot of things have to happen first before anything eventuates.
But I can tell you the board have a hit list. If Klemmer goes we'll pounce on someone or something. We're not bending over like we did in the past.
Nek minit we trade Klemmer for 35 seats at McDonald Jones stadium

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man I really hope your right but I honestly just don’t see how we don’t get screwed over in this.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man I really hope your right but I honestly just don’t see how we don’t get screwed over in this.
Look, just watching how everything has unfolded over the past 5 years...the whole Cleal,Des,Castle,Dib leadership, coaching and recruitment, it was clear we just didn't know what we were doing on and off the field.
Bad salary cap management(back ended deals & players being paid overs), bad retention and recruitment, no junior development, players having no idea what to do with the ball on the field, desball, Dib going to Politis and Gould asking for help with cap managment and so on and so on.......I just feel that this new board and ceo have their heart in the right place, and I can't help but feel that they actually care about which direction the club is heading. Of course like everything else in life time will tell whether they are going to be successful or not with their decisions. But so far my mind tells me Lynn actually genuinely cares about the club and I actually think her interests and the club's best interest are tied together. I just can't see her taking us for a ride. I may be wrong or I maybe be right, but this is what I see ATM. I have no agendas whatsoever, it's just how I see it.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, just watching how everything has unfolded over the past 5 years...the whole Cleal,Des,Castle,Dib leadership, coaching and recruitment, it was clear we just didn't know what we were doing on and off the field.
Bad salary cap management(back ended deals & players being paid overs), bad retention and recruitment, no junior development, players having no idea what to do with the ball on the field, desball, Dib going to Politis and Gould asking for help with cap managment and so on and so on.......I just feel that this new board and ceo have their heart in the right place, and I can't help but feel that they actually care about which direction the club is heading. Of course like everything else in life time will tell whether they are going to be successful or not with their decisions. But so far my mind tells me Lynn actually genuinely cares about the club and I actually think her interests and the club's best interest are tied together. I just can't see her taking us for a ride. I may be wrong or I maybe be right, but this is what I see ATM. I have no agendas whatsoever, it's just how I see it.
The exorcism is almost complete! Alleluia

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why dont you nominate yourself as a board member as you appear to be a complete expert.
You have all the answers. I cannot understand why you are not on the board right now.
Run with me, we’ll go on the same ticket?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re trying, but I don’t think have any idea. You can’t be the leader of a club and decide never will we do TPA’s again. It’s like owning a club and not having pokie machines...there’s just no platform for success. The good players WILL NOT come to a team that doesn’t butter their pockets, when they have an option to go to a team that does. The board are trying to live on the back of the “family club” history and are getting stuck in a nostalgic state. The world has moved on, the players and coaches are not similar beings as they once were. Assimilate to the current times, or get left behind for good.

They need to get a realistic grip on the world and how it operates today.

Last edited: